1. Speedrun Tournament Ad Video ; Untold Story

Hello guys, Silent here.

I prepared a short but terrible video to kind of let everyone know that the speedrun tournament is finally HERE.

I had to wrap up the video pretty terribly because I was in a hurry so I can go take some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

( currently 5 am. event is 1 pm for me )

I wanted everyone to know that it must have took a lot of work for these 3 guilds to get here and this is their one shot to shine.

I believe all 3 of them have done their best to be prepared for the event and must have took HELL lot of work behind the scene.

Be advised, the event will be taken under HELL lot of pressure on these 75 people.

They might make mistake, but that certainly does NOT mean they weren't prepared or they are terrible players.

Imagine there are 500+ other people watching you doing a pug; I bet you will be a little scared too.

Regardless of the outcome, I wish the best of luck to all the participants.

Personally as a Horde and a semi-member of this guild, I will cheer for the only horde participant; Favourite Nightmare.

Lok'Tar Ogar!

P.S. I am registered as a "sub". If it becomes clear I won't participate, I will most likely be doing terrible commentary at twitch.tv/silentstorm1220. If the stream does not come up 15 minutes prior to the start of event, it means you will see me wiping the raid, our guild forfeiting then Proterean dancing on our screen.

2. Fyi, in case you wonder how ****ing nervous I am;

:') Panic level 450/450

3. I don't get why would someone be nervous about some event that regards server guilds when you have <Ohdo> on the server and there is no chance someone else will win any guild event while it exists.

4. I don't get why would someone be nervous about some event that regards server guilds when you have <Ohdo> on the server and there is no chance someone else will win any guild event while it exists.
    Idk why Ohdo back out on this one but im pretty sure they left the spot for other shtty guild just to give the other guilds from other server a chance.

5. our guild forfeiting then Proterean dancing on our screen.
    HAHAHAHA No.

6. Okay, this video is really, really nice. Finally someone who doesn't just spit on people's hard work. I am rooting for Devotion since I am participant in tournament but good luck to Udba and FN aswell.