1. SOO 25m (normal) Server First (Full clear)

Tonight at 22:45 server time my guild " Stormborn" defeated and killed "Garrosh Hellscream" with only one wipe prior to the kill .(The reason for the wipe was the death bug when changing phases)
    Also we managed to kill the "Paragons of the Klaxxi " in our first try.
    Although we're a bit sad that we didn't get the Server First Achievement nor any other achievement at all (Hopefully this gets looked into and gets fixed ), but what is important for us is that we managed to do it at all and in one run.
    Even though i already said it I want to take this opportunity to congratulate my guild on the kill .
    GG Stormies ! <3

Edited: January 30, 2017

2. Congrats guys !!!!
    Edited: January 29, 2017

3. GZ Stormies <3!!
    atte. Ordi

4. Gratz!

The frostwolf urban legend probably cleared it too lol.

5. Easy and smooth run - perhaps too smooth for our taste :)

GZ to both guilds <The Sanctuary> for SoO 10m and <Stormborn> for 25m on Server's Firsts, best of what raiding community on Warmane has to offer.
    What makes me particularly happy is the fact that both guilds cooperated, respected and supported each other's progression.

We will be posting videos soon for all modes on our guild’s website, for entire community to see and hopefully find them helpful in clearing SoO with their guilds as well.

6. Gj raiders!!! working together is the key for good time and fun, this is what we're all looking for after all isn't it? Just as Daeny said it :)

7. Gratz!

The frostwolf urban legend probably cleared it too lol.
    That guy has long since been banned on his main accounts. He is still seen ingame but does not do what he did in the past.

8. I really don't know how a simple achievement does not work tho. Hope they fix it for the 25 hc cuz i want it poping on me screen when we defeat him then.

9. Stormborn

I really don't know how a simple achievement does not work tho. Hope they fix it for the 25 hc cuz i want it poping on me screen when we defeat him then.
    The biggest achivement of the currently active guilds,imho, is that we managed to keep the community alive and our game friends close to us, through good and bad times, achievements and frustration, both present in our gaming realm. I hope that this will be a big boost for the developers to continue their efforts in giving us smoother gameplay, from our side we're doing our best to report asap at the bugtracker any small and big issue. We also have high hopes for SoO heroic release in good time.

Stormborn is celebrating * 2 Year Anniversary * this Sunday and will continue having fun, not just by raiding with our many 10man cores and our 25mans, but also with social, fun and pvp events for our family, as we like to do, enjoying all aspects of the game. Have fun with whatever you choose to do guys and girls of Frostwolf, we might meet at our next main city parade or fun/pvp event :)

Spoiler: Show

10. Gratz Stormborn on this difficult yet awe-inspiring achievement. We at horde too are eagerly waiting for the "Liberator of Ogrimmar" achievement.

11. Thank you, we're looking forward to it too :)
    In the meantime, we're happy to see some fixes that are making the gameplay smoother, and we're proud to announche that all of our cores have cleared SoO and it is now on farm (6 cores of 10man and ofc our 25man).
    We're currently considering filling out our late night 11:30pm runs, but since this belongs to the guild recruitment section, we'll post there if needed, with specific info on the classes we miss.

Edited: February 9, 2017

12. May 26, 2017  
    Stormborn is still here, active and raiding, though things are not so good for the pve community lately, with the bugs at SoO and ToT that are currently keeping us from fully clearing our gear up runs (all reported at the Bugtracker, plz vote up). Still, we're keeping our hopes high for fixes that will make the game smoother and ofc we're excited for the upcoming SoO hc release, no matter that its scripting is affecting the SoO normal mode in a bad way atm, we'll keep reporting and be patient, and we encourage the ones that chose and wish to remain at this server to do so too. From our side we're doing our best to to keep our community together and happy, with pve, pvp and social events.

For the shiny achievements, I can't predict which guild will get the next realm firsts, if our members will be rewarded for their efforts and patience with those, or the old kings and queens will make their brief appearance again when SoO hc is released to clear it, brag and go back to where they were with their egos boosted :D I can't realy accuse them for that ofc, everyone has the right to choose how to spend his free time and what makes him feel good. But you know guys, with pure logic, it doesn't realy matter and it's even funny, ofc any gamer would be happy to get a server first, but this is not retail and if you're 1st with only 2 or 3 competing (or even worse if you're the only one), maybe it is not a big thing after all, right? Since we value the social aspect of the game the most, we're rewarded in so many ways, with the daily contact with our members who chose to stay here and the fun we manage to find no matter what we encounter every day and we'll continue to do so even if just one member is left that thinks the same way and wishes to stay here, and ofc as long as Warmane permits us.

Looking forward to SoO heroic and having good time progressing on it, especially at 25man mode, since the more the merrier :D

12 Last