1. Its time

The Tournement is over, Memories won, its time for leaderboard to be resseted and icc release to be live.

2. "soon" ? :D

P.S: It's sad that there is total information fog, if staff says an approx date of release (which I am sure they can come up with) and even delay it after that, people will be happier.
    Edited: January 30, 2017

3. "soon" ? :D

P.S: It's sad that there is total information fog, if staff says an approx date of release (which I am sure they can come up with) and even delay it after that, people will be happier.
    totaly agree

4. GM is now that we all know when it will be released ICC

5. so....

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

6. in my eyes ICC cant come soon enough

if clever announce week in advance on wednesday D

7. 5 months of TOC, 4 months of S7, 1 month of preseason already and still 0 ETA on ICC/S8
    Please be kind and mature enough to enlighten your user community on what's happening, and please don't throw a wall of info on how much work has been involved into pve event.

Kind regards

8. 5 months of TOC, 4 months of S7, 1 month of preseason already and still 0 ETA on ICC/S8
    1month pre-season teams at 2400rate already they have to either wipe it before if they wanna release ''soon'' or my guess is they are gonna release icc/s8 with next ''synced'' season end which will be in 2months.... 7months of ToC 5 bosses ResidentSleeper. Truly server of the year

9. "The next tier is around the corner " 52 days later Not even some info just silence .......

10. yeah...probably the next year is around the corner for them ....srsly atleast put some info so the players knows what is going on?!

11. It's not understandable why Lordaeron forum and community is getting ignored. :(

12. It's not understandable why Lordaeron forum and community is getting ignored. :(
    The staff not specifically replying to this thread doesn't equate to ignoring.

Icecrown Citadel will go live on Lordaeron when the team feels it is ready.

12 Last