1. The staff not specifically replying to this thread doesn't equate to ignoring.
    Well....that's exactly what it does tho.

Unless you want to say this thread is the only occasion where people asked for any info at all about ICC or s8 but we both know that's not the case.

2. Icecrown Citadel will go live on Lordaeron when the team feels it is ready.
    If the team doesnt feel ready for ICC, why did they end pvp season soo early? Yes PvE seasond didnt ended - Toc/ToGC is availablle, but why did they ruined pvp by ending it and not realeasing next season in 1-2 weeks?

3. We all know that molten dont care about their players. Not a single information about relasing. Its been 5 boss farming for 5 months already. I could understand such a time for ulduar. Heck, even for this buffed naxxaramas. But not TOGC...

4. We all know that molten dont care about their players. Not a single information about relasing. Its been 5 boss farming for 5 months already. I could understand such a time for ulduar. Heck, even for this buffed naxxaramas. But not TOGC...
    Couldn't agree more. According to proterean the icc is ready so we could assume it will be released soon

5. We all know that molten dont care about their players. Not a single information about relasing. Its been 5 boss farming for 5 months already. I could understand such a time for ulduar. Heck, even for this buffed naxxaramas. But not TOGC...
    And the boredom of farming only those 5 bosses with not very interesting mechanics for such a long time drives people away. Delaying ICC right now contributes to population loss and some of these that stop playing won't come back.

6. agl brothers me also is tired of togc, the lich king power is becoming stronger and stronger and only I and my brothers from MEMORIES can stop him and bring freedom back to Lordareon

7. Well....that's exactly what it does tho.

Unless you want to say this thread is the only occasion where people asked for any info at all about ICC or s8 but we both know that's not the case.
    That same information has been posted multiple times. Many many many times. Having been asked more often doesn't make it happen faster.

If the team doesnt feel ready for ICC, why did they end pvp season soo early? Yes PvE seasond didnt ended - Toc/ToGC is availablle, but why did they ruined pvp by ending it and not realeasing next season in 1-2 weeks?
    I didn't say nor imply that the team isn't ready to release the raid. The raid could be released next week. If I knew, I'd let you all know.

And the boredom of farming only those 5 bosses with not very interesting mechanics for such a long time drives people away. Delaying ICC right now contributes to population loss and some of these that stop playing won't come back.
    You mean just like Blizzard did? Blizzard created and released ToC for the sole reason of buying time to work on ICC. In case you didn't already know.

First 12