1. Time for more updates.

Hello everyone, as the title states: Neltharion needs fixes and a lot of them.
    I have noticed that people rant about the loot bug but it isn't that important, what's important is that you fix classes,battlegrouns which you've promised 3 months ago but it's still no where to be found, also when you "update" post a changelog so we can see what's fixed. Seems like you're deliberately killing Neltharion, no news on anything, staff barely interacting with people on the forums even when they do they deliver a bunch of bans or roast people. Start fixing Neltharion, start posting changelogs, do what you've promised, you go out of hand to fix the transmog but was that so important with many other game breaking bugs? I don't think so. Another reason for lack of population is Advertising, you don't advertise that's why people go to another Cataclysm realm which most people here are aware of. Yes I don't see the reason to advertise other realms but do it for Neltharion's sake, a lot of people enjoyed playing here but the lack of fixes and changelogs made people leave. I'd assume if you don't post a changelog you don't fix anything.

2. I agree, mop got an update, let's qq our way into one too xD

3. Rip nelth forever bastard child of warmane

4. I agree, mop got an update, let's qq our way into one too xD
    Yes MoP gets around 2k fixes in 4 days and Neltharion doesn't get Tol'Barad que scripted for months, logic? Seems like they're delibaretly killing Neltharion, I guess it's not the money making machine anymore :))

5. Rip nelth forever bastard child of warmane
    Ayy lmao exactly

6. Yes MoP gets around 2k fixes in 4 days and Neltharion doesn't get Tol'Barad que scripted for months, logic? Seems like they're delibaretly killing Neltharion, I guess it's not the money making machine anymore :))
    1k spawn fixes is not so wow

7. 1k spawn fixes is not so wow
    Compared to Neltharion's 0 fixes in 2-3 months, that's a lot.