1. What do you think?

What do you think?

(edit: reddit thread got deleted, rip}

Summary of post: Is Warmane's Lordaeron too difficult for casuals? Only 4 guilds have cleared ToGC 25 and 8 on ToGC 10.

Rumor is the upcoming ICC release will remove the 30% player buff Strength of Wyrn for Alliance and Heallscream's Warsongg for Horde.

I believe first LK HC kill was Paragon with 5% buff.

If a guild on Lordaeron is able to down LK 25 HC with 0% buff would it technically be a world first and something hardcore/elite players would be really excited about?
    Edited: January 30, 2017 Reason: reddit delete post :?

2. Hard to tell. I am not a hardcore on pve, but I am still able to compelete what I want.
    I think it was too hardcore for the average player. Now that they have decreased the buffs on the raids, I think it is more possible for the average player. Maybe some will need some help from the better.

3. Somewhat true, but we wont be playing 3.3.0 so the bosses getting released will have a couple of small nerfs introduced compared to retail release icc (therefor im hoping they will do a minor buff).

I think LK HC is unchanged however so that should be interesting, but Paragon got world first when they weren't even close to BiS, it's not like it will actually be harder without the buff it will just take more weeks of farming considering the fight is nearly a full dps/output check. considering the fight is 7 years old and minmax tactics are known. I doubt LK HC is gonna be harder than some of the pre-nerf hardmode bosses we had seen in TOGC and Ulduar like Firefighter and Beasts

Atleast we won't have to deal with fights being not even close to mathematically possible like we had seen in Ulduar and TOC so thats lovely D
    Edited: January 31, 2017

4. If they just remove the buff from the instance and keep it like that it'll prob be perfectly balanced for lordaeron on average and slightly too easy for the top guilds, I can't really think of a reason why anyone would want to play on icecrown over lordaeron if they did this and also introduced LFG tbh, unless ofcourse the only skill you acquired in your life is pickpocketing ur moms credit card

5. What do you think?

(edit: reddit thread got deleted, rip}

Summary of post: Is Warmane's Lordaeron too difficult for casuals? Only 4 guilds have cleared ToGC 25 and 8 on ToGC 10.

Rumor is the upcoming ICC release will remove the 30% player buff Strength of Wyrn for Alliance and Heallscream's Warsongg for Horde.

I believe first LK HC kill was Paragon with 5% buff.

If a guild on Lordaeron is able to down LK 25 HC with 0% buff would it technically be a world first and something hardcore/elite players would be really excited about?
    I dont know if u check HP value of ToGC Bosses to ICC Bosses, alone Jaraxxus has double the HP of like 90% from ICC Bosses and there u even get a Buff to do more DMG, would be kinda boring in my Eyes if we have the Buff from Start cuz most of the Bosses are like ToGC Bosses with 0 Mechanics =)

6. What the staff doesn't get it is that the buff on retail was REQUIRED, i'm sorry but if top guilds back then couldn't do it (and they really tryharded), guilds on Lordaeron won't either, even with today's knowledge. We're just repeating Blizzard's mistakes for no reason

7. All of those bosses from lordearon are world first,no place for casual players,that is why population is decreaseing + ppls leaving cos icc release is in? a ye,no one knows that.
    That is the main reason why icecrown realm is 12k+que instead of Lordearon.
    Edited: January 31, 2017 Reason: Incompleate

8. In my opinion Lordaeron should maintain same or longer timing of applying ICC aura, as it was on retail.
    Icecrown Citadel was released in December 8.
    5% aura - March 2 (almost 4 months after ICC release)
    10% aura - March 30
    15% aura - April 27
    20% aura - May 25
    25% aura - June 22
    30% aura - July 20 (more then 7 months from ICC release)

9. Is Warmane's Lordaeron too difficult for casuals? Only 4 guilds have cleared ToGC 25 and 8 on ToGC 10.
    7 groups made it to 4/5 in ToGC25, one of them MEMORIES alt group including old darksun players.

10. Now that they have decreased the buffs on the raids, I think it is more possible for the average player.
    Can you give me staff post or something about this nerf? Like when did it occur and how much.

11. The reason blizzard applied auto-nerf raidbuff was to let casuals gear up before next expansion hits. Lordaeron is not gonna have another expansion after ICC, so there's simply no reason to implement auto-nerf. Not only that, that's the only difference between Lord and ICC realms - raid difficulty. If it's not clearable with best normal mode gear, sure, go ahead and tune some numbers, but no artificial damage buffs please. Plus, remember ICC is pretty much the last content you get (except for RS), so it has to last as much as it can (once people farm everything, they WILL quit).

ToGC difficulty is fine, balancing could have been better (too heavy on cleave, bosses should hit faster with smaller attacks), but TOC encounters themselves are rather lackluster.

12. In my opinion Lordaeron should maintain same or longer timing of applying ICC aura, as it was on retail.
    Icecrown Citadel was released in December 8.
    5% aura - March 2 (almost 4 months after ICC release)
    10% aura - March 30
    15% aura - April 27
    20% aura - May 25
    25% aura - June 22
    30% aura - July 20 (more then 7 months from ICC release)

here is the text that has been passed around on discord, I believe originally coming from Memories discord but could be mistaken.

@Everyone After the Tournament we talked to the GMs and have confirmation that ICC is due most likely for Feburary. As far as I know from the GMs there will be no 30% buff and this is all they will do. They also said that it is working and bug fixed.

If this is all true, be ready and prepared to work, because ICC it is coming sooner than you think

13. Can you give me staff post or something about this nerf? Like when did it occur and how much.
    UPCOMING CHANGES TO LORDAERON
    October 8, 2016
    After much consideration, all items, sans cosmetics, will be removed from Lordaeron's marketplace. Furthermore, raids, excluding current top tier content, will receive some difficulty reductions, whilst still staying more challenging than on Icecrown. More details can be found here. (http://www.warmane.com/) - First page if you scroll down.
    Forum: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341922

-Not sure if there is any place where they tell how much they have reduced, don't remember.

14. UPCOMING CHANGES TO LORDAERON
    October 8, 2016
    After much consideration, all items, sans cosmetics, will be removed from Lordaeron's marketplace. Furthermore, raids, excluding current top tier content, will receive some difficulty reductions, whilst still staying more challenging than on Icecrown. More details can be found here. (http://www.warmane.com/) - First page if you scroll down.
    Forum: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341922

-Not sure if there is any place where they tell how much they have reduced, don't remember.
    This nerf actually didn't happen. Naxx and Uld bosses still have the same stats.

12 Last