1. Guild 1st Light of Dawn!

Edited: February 2, 2017

2. Guild 1st HALION 25 Heroic

3. Guild 1st Sindragosa 25 Heroic with All You Can Eat (25 player)

4. Algalon the Observer 25 (First time guild run)

5. Mimiron 25 Hardmode (First time guild run)

6. Good job guys i am proud of you for how much people did not know tactic yet they learned and we did it <3

7. Formally #1 on the server with over 50 Light of Dawn kills, we are looking to take back our rightful spot as the best the server has to offer.
    oh i thought Favourite nightmare was best guild because they said so many times, but you say sanctified is best guild too now. i am really confused can someone pliz clarify which is really best guild?
    Edited: February 3, 2017

8. oh i thought Favourite nightmare was best guild because they said so many times, but you say sanctified is best guild too now. i am really confused can someone pliz clarify which is really best guild?
    Its really easy, the guild Pionlove is in its the best guild, unfortunatly he left this guild too and sanctified before that so we are not the best guild anymore till he come back. Tho ohdo will still be the best guild ever.

9. oh i thought Favourite nightmare was best guild because they said so many times, but you say sanctified is best guild too now. i am really confused can someone pliz clarify which is really best guild?
    I do not know who is best guild and TBH i don`t even care who, what, where is best. It`s a game which some people love to enjoy and talking about (best guild) on private server is just *****ic. There are people who think they are THE BEST and trash talk 24/7 aka haters which means they suck.

10. Its really easy, the guild Pionlove is in its the best guild, unfortunatly he left this guild too and sanctified before that so we are not the best guild anymore till he come back. Tho ohdo will still be the best guild ever.
    You have wrong information. The best guild is the one that have me. It just happen that Pionlove is in the same guild with me sometimes.

11. oh i thought Favourite nightmare was best guild because they said so many times, but you say sanctified is best guild too now. i am really confused can someone pliz clarify which is really best guild?
    Not sure where you Got you stats but this is where I got mine.
    http://armory.warmane.com/leaderboard/guild/Icecrown

Edited: February 17, 2017

12. Lod #2 of this week done,after teaching childeren how to do lod for 1 hour again

Someone post a SS or vid of that horrible raid

Drop : 2x mithrios cuz we need moar tanks

/ bye
    Edited: February 6, 2017

13. Lod #2 of this week done,after teaching childeren how to do lod for 1 hour again

Someone post a SS or vid of that horrible raid

Drop : 2x mithrios cuz we need moar tanks

/ bye
    It was clean 1 shot !

First 1234 ... Last