1. Light of Dawn #5

Edited: February 17, 2017

2. LoD #6

RS25HC #6

3. The Ruby Sanctum 25HC #6

4. I just realized yall straight up copy and pasted "Invaders" requirements.

5. Meh Im not too concerned about it. I did take their's as a template, but then i reformated it to for our feel and requirements. Bottom line is this is just a page people come to find us. The advertisement isnt what makes people want to Join <M E R C I L E S S> what makes people want to join is that we are amongst the best the server has to offer. Im not concerned noobsmoke didnt seem to worry about it. why should you?

6. It's hard to be original in a 4,5 million y old world , especially since Pionlove is gay

7. Gonna make you guys work for that top spot on leader boards ;) check the charts for your motivation for next raid. Friendly bumpo from clockwork

8. Meh Im not too concerned about it. I did take their's as a template, but then i reformated it to for our feel and requirements. Bottom line is this is just a page people come to find us. The advertisement isnt what makes people want to Join <M E R C I L E S S> what makes people want to join is that we are amongst the best the server has to offer. Im not concerned noobsmoke didnt seem to worry about it. why should you?

Not amongst the best sadly, lol. Kappaa 3-6 guilds worth joining both sides combined, and ur not on the list ex-sanct or not. :D

9. Stop promoting smashi's stream in those noob Screenshots :(

10. It's hard to be original in a 4,5 million y old world , especially since Pionlove is gay
    Yeah, that gay!

Gonna make you guys work for that top spot on leader boards ;) check the charts for your motivation for next raid. Friendly bumpo from clockwork
    I think you know that leaderboard right now means nothing? If not, try to find histories from how it changed in last 12 hrs of qualifications for tournament.

Stop promoting smashi's stream in those noob Screenshots :(
    Yeah, promote this instead.

11. wenky is salty cause he is homosexual too omg report to orlando

12. you know nothing boy the only good guild worth joining is the almighty OHDO

13. Not amongst the best sadly, lol. Kappaa 3-6 guilds worth joining both sides combined, and ur not on the list ex-sanct or not. :D
    Im sorry and what Scrub guild were you in?

First ... 23456 ... Last