1. Nagas Zerg spell or item?

So yday while storming Stormwind with my multibox team i encountered alliancer player which summoned like 15-20 lvl 55ish orange npc-s that looked like Naga or Majordomo adds. They looked cool and did kinda nice dmg. I wonder is that spell or item cause i want that thing on all my toons. If someone knows what that thing is plz reply this post! I had much stuff going on my screen in that moment so i forgot screenshot but someone must know what that spell is.

2. It's you that I saw screaming with the team 10 characters or majirua? I was the five gnomes demonists

3. I dont think i screamed anywhere, u can recognize us simple, Mariija drives 5 chars atm and i drive 12(soon 15). Ye i saw gnoam locks Mbox near SW FP. Nice that allies get some Mboxers aswell. If u need any help with Mbox (horde/alliance does not mather) /w ingame Bakalar. Im trying to figure out which spell alliancer used against me so help if u can :)

4. Exactly like that :) thats the thing i know my fps dropped to 1-2 when that procced:) thx for reply Tomtatos!

5. I would like to go to ten tanks but how do you to make them xp fast enough?

6. I would like to go to ten tanks but how do you to make them xp fast enough?
    10 tanks is good but u need to think about ur own healers aswell, u cant w8 for others to heal u(i tryed and died alot without own healers) at the end 4 druids that were ment to be boomkins becamed resto. There is no fast way i lvled Gearbox 5 man team 1 thru dungeons as fastest i could. Team 2 i started questing but as soon i camed to Ashenvale alliancers brought lvl 80-s and ganked me 24/7 so i lvled them up 1by 1, so that process to lvl 10 toons lasted 7months. After last sommer i stealed warrior from son cause he quited and lvl up 4 shammies 1by 1 again cause gankers. 1 of shamans and warrior are already in team so i have 12 toons atm. Rest of 3 shamans becamed dk-s at 55 and they are arround lvl 71 now. Soon i will have 15 man team that will be prot pally, enh shammy, arms warr, 4blood dk, 3 frost dk, resto shammy and 4 resto druids.

7. Forgot to say that all my toons have maxed engineering :)