1. Anyone want to start a guild? Make nelth great again

Hello,

I want to start a social guild here on the server. ATM i am horde side.

I only see auto inv guilds, i know u get easy members with that but a good guild doesnt start with that. Good things happen over time and are not achieved instantly.

So any interesest in joining or are there guild that are "social" or not dead. Like 20 online but no one talkes or even ques together.

My personal experience is that i like to lead, i always was the gm of the guilds where iwas in or admin rank.
    I like to create events, tournements, social stuf, making community if i find people that a like-minded.

Wel hope to see some light here ;)

2. You seem like a nice, social guy people like you are not welcome in this server, ha jooking (maybe :-D) guilds who focus on questing together won't last really long, if u want to make a propper long lasting guild you need better goals like doing rated bgs against alliance scrubs or fighting firelands weekly with dungeon geared people(or just fight in firelands people tend to have a hard time there).

I am not really sure how u gona make a guild as big as you say, if people are active it is no need to have 20 online people at all times 10 is more than enough for guild events and tournaments. But oh well what do i know...

I will be happy to see you develop, you're not the first one with this great idea soo maybe you will be able to make it happen. If there are people who tried this before, then they should be willing to join you for this noble journey. Me? Dont ask about me... I will just watch you from afar and laugh(but maybe, just maybe u gona prove me wrong and then u will have my biggest respect) have fun :-D
    Edited: January 31, 2017

3. Lol hi bro im cannonbow and im from GOD FORGED i can say that god forged got best players especially pvpers and some of them has pve knowledge , you can find a guild that you can stay with better than creating one bcs its hard to grow it up you should be popular and also like you said social and you know that server has 1200 players max actif so its so much to get much players but i will say one think to encourage you good luck hope you will get ppl and help them

4. Lol hi bro im cannonbow and im from GOD FORGED i can say that god forged got best players especially pvpers and some of them has pve knowledge , you can find a guild that you can stay with better than creating one bcs its hard to grow it up you should be popular and also like you said social and you know that server has 1200 players max actif so its so much to get much players but i will say one think to encourage you good luck hope you will get ppl and help them
    Get out of here

5. Cmon bro wtf you wanna make drama again and again xD i dont have problem with DONORS

6. Lol hi bro im cannonbow and im from GOD FORGED i can say that god forged got best players especially pvpers and some of them has pve knowledge , you can find a guild that you can stay with better than creating one bcs its hard to grow it up you should be popular and also like you said social and you know that server has 1200 players max actif so its so much to get much players but i will say one think to encourage you good luck hope you will get ppl and help them
    Guild whose leaders wintrade to cap, okay X) Best indeed.

7. Guild whose leaders wintrade to cap, okay X) Best indeed.
    who even are the leaders of that guild, I only know theturk is one.

8. who even are the leaders of that guild, I only know theturk is one.
    I meant these High Warlords/Warlords, I guessed they are some sort of leaders. http://armory.warmane.com/guild/GOD+...harion/summary

9. Weill i will follow cowheal xD

10. make a Guild named <Entropy> on alliance, and im game.

11. Wel, join Prime on Nelth its good

horde side