1. HEEEEY! Karold! Didn't know you're still lurking around! Nice to see you :).

Come by and hang out buddy! :).

2. I'm really not, haven't played WoW in ages, but one does never really quit, right? Heh.

Just put it on DL, should be ready in 15 min, see ya in Azeroth. <3

3. I'm really not, haven't played WoW in ages, but one does never really quit, right? Heh.

Just put it on DL, should be ready in 15 min, see ya in Azeroth. <3
    100% accurate! :)

---------------------------------

Still looking for recruits! I personally lead raids on sundays, and on rare occasion saturdays! --- Our raid leaders host activities throughout the week when they have time!

4. Always looking for more active players to join our ranks!

Since re-igniting our flame in this guild, my fellow raid leaders have been hosting raids almost every other day! During the week, I let them have free reign over the raids the community wants to participate in. Myself on the other hand? - I've had a blast guiding the guild through whatever raid they want via "Strawpoll" votes every Sunday!

I promise many screenshots to come in the next couple of weeks! :)
    Edited: November 21, 2018

5. Today we had a few newer members complete one of our first ICC10n's with us; I only joined the team at lich king due to being dismissed early at work today, (Yay!).... I'll keep it short and sweet with limited text, and just post the damned picture hehe.

TL;DR, I would have changed things around, and possibly asked for a "Wipe Redo" because in my own opinion, we completed the fight an itsy bitsy messy ;). Congratulations to the new kingslayers, and thank you to all the returning members who attended :).

6. B000ummmpp! Looking for new players. Unfortunately I'm not here as much as I'd like to be due to working 5-6 days a week, but I try to participate when I can alongside my other raid leaders! :)

7. Hearing from some of my lovely officers, this week thus far has been pretty damned good! Although I jokingly poke at them that I'd rather them do lower IL raids throughout the week; I won't complain that they're completing ToC's, and almost clearing ICC's with newer folks. Some practice is needed with Ruby Sanctums apparently :O.

I look forward to every possible sunday to being with newer recruits! That being said, APPLY or else :3.

https://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/

8. I just finally got around to posting this now....

After our reformation, my lovely raid leaders Pcmonk/Cancerina/Wingoftime have successfully completed our FIRST ICC25n in full completion with our guildees! We are highly aware that this may not happen every week - That being said, we are keeping a positive mentality moving forward in future ICC25n's :). I wasn't there to attend/lead to victory which I am a little saddened about :(. The composition wasn't recorded nor the loot, BUT... I do have a picture! :)

ALSO, this past sunday I decided to host an itsy bitsy event that strayed away from typical "Raiding".... Some people liked it, and some people decided to opt out of the event. No hard feelings towards anyone! I decided to host a "Death Knight leveling race!". Essentially whoever could race out of the starting zone completing the quest chain. Our winner was Elecktro with the fantastic prize of a singular internet cookie! :). But actually, he has received a stack of 20 savory delights :P. Thank you to all the <Storm> attendees! Meanwhile some people already knew they were too far gone in the race, so they put their time to better use collecting a horse army...... Vowels..... HAHAHAHA....

Edited: December 11, 2018

9. Todays RS25n went... Surprisingly well. Sure we took a while to get setup with the raid groups / arrival time but we completed downing Halion 25n! The assembly of people is something to work on in the future. I appreciate the patience individuals showed for my rather sloppy explanations today, as it is our first RS25n kill since coming back as a guild! To keep this update short and concise (I have to go to bed ASAP!)...

------Loot------

Returning Footfalls
    Signet of Twilight
    Treads of Impending Resurrection

Great work everyone :)

10. Bumparoozors! More durgurns are going to be slayed this upcoming weekend... I have Onyxia25 farms planned! :)

11. Hello guys, I am so glad to find a decent guild that does not require 6k GS. However, are you willing to accept a Low GS Combat PvE Rogue? I have noticed that the Combat Rogue is not closed.

Anyway, if you are full of Rogue I can completely understand.

12. Hello guys, I am so glad to find a decent guild that does not require 6k GS. However, are you willing to accept a Low GS Combat PvE Rogue? I have noticed that the Combat Rogue is not closed.

Anyway, if you are full of Rogue I can completely understand.
    100% man, Send an application in, and see if you get accepted! Most times (not kidding), we accept each and every soul!

I will never deny a "Low" 2000 GS character, from joining our guild. Everyone is welcome :).

13. Bump! I haven't been on my computer since Sunday, and thus I will 100% update all of our website information as soon as I can! :). For anyone interested in joining the <Storm> community; make an application and contact one of my raid leaders, or myself before/after/during our raid time once accepted!

14. B u m p !!!

I'll be posting an update regarding some lovely photos for everyone. I've just been busy and unable to post some kickass photos :(.

First ... 910111213 Last