1. hi i just applied a few hrs ago and when i recheck your site, i noticed i was able to browse stuff.. did that mean i was accepted?

2. hi i just applied a few hrs ago and when i recheck your site, i noticed i was able to browse stuff.. did that mean i was accepted?
    Yes sir! If you contact one of our officers/myself, you can get an invite to our guild! Welcome aboard :). Our character names are posted on our website OR the main forum post, on page 1 for this thread!

3. thnx gonna try and contact as soon as i get in game :3

4. AAAAND I'm back with an update! Unfortunately I took a poor screenshot, but hey; atleast I have some proof this time! :)

We decided to blast out a OS25, then head over to Naxxrammas25 with the intentions of the [Less is more] achievement. Turns out it took a little bit longer due to a few explanations + trial and error on the [Safety Dance].... Four hours later we did it starting with 20, then ending up with 15 people :D! We started with Sapphrion/KT, then worked our way through the other quarters. Had a blast, and blessed to have these guildmates clearing content alongside me!

Always looking to recruit more able bodies that are willing to learn.... We're having struggles filling odd raids I love doing, but have a surplus for boring ICC every week. I plan on doing OS25 mount runs with the guild doing it the PROPER way, without cheesing it by plastering DPS before the first drake lands.

Special thanks to ignited, and half of my officers for dodging the raid today <3 HAHA :).

5. Today I had a day off work and decided to join in on one of my officer's 10n ICC runs... We ended up spending a bit more time in the raid than we usually like to (4hrs), but people decided to stick it out till the end. Took two lovely new recruits to the raid and they both performed great even though it was their first time in the raid ever! Sure, they died on a few things, but with three druids able to reincarnate them in the middle of the fight helped A LOT. Being able to pay attention to instructions in the middle of the fight without panicking, is a huge A+ performance from them.

A huge thank you from Sennellin & Kama to fill in slots at the end due to a few emergencies occur'd near the 3hr & 30m mark - (Some people had to leave due to time restraints).

Always recruiting for storm! As mentioned in my previous post: I am looking for any eager souls to hunt down & farm lower IL content! :).

Lich King loot....

Tainted Twig of Nordrasill ---- Ezrey (Offspec)
    Windrunner's Heartseeker ---- No one wanted

6. Hey-o! I am interested in joining, I'm mainly just looking for more people with a semi casual environment! I'll message some of the officers in game tonight but for now here is a post I made of the forums to explain a little about myself with my armory as well.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396887

- Carno the Mage

7. My main is a BiS dk. 6.8k gs as unholy and 6.5k as blood tank....can play either. I have not played for like 2 years so can't remember much at all about tactics so this would be a good guild for me to get back in to it if you would have me.

just one question and the only one that really matters lol....are you guys still active and raiding?

8. Hey-o! I am interested in joining, I'm mainly just looking for more people with a semi casual environment! I'll message some of the officers in game tonight but for now here is a post I made of the forums to explain a little about myself with my armory as well.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396887

- Carno the Mage
    Hey man! I checked out your armory + website post as mentioned! We'd be more than happy to have you here. Send an officer/myself a message somewhere during our raid time to get additional information! We do require an application for all individuals wanting to be apart of the team.

Application is here: https://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/ ------ Look forward to meeting you man

9. My main is a BiS dk. 6.8k gs as unholy and 6.5k as blood tank....can play either. I have not played for like 2 years so can't remember much at all about tactics so this would be a good guild for me to get back in to it if you would have me.

just one question and the only one that really matters lol....are you guys still active and raiding?
    That's fine dude! As I mentioned in my primary post - I never really care if "ZYX" individual hasn't completed any PvE content before OR in your case, played in two years. Shoot in an application to our website, and see if you get accepted. (It takes less than three minutes - It's a few checkbox, yes/no answers).

To answer your final question: Yes SIR! Cancerina is my primary officer in charge and he usually hosts raids every day if he can. My other two officers, Absolutist and Fenrir assist when needed :).

10. Bumparino! We're always looking for more people to participate in activities (ALWAYS!).

As long as:

1) You speak and understand english
    2) Follow simple, common sense instructions (Example: "ZXY you're responsible to buff 456").

We will always take you into the guild :).

11. Bump!!!!

This week, a crew of some of our best champions have conquered an Icecrown Citadel glory run lead by Cancerina!! Every week he posts the same video before we start our raids at 4:45pm Server Time....

Come join the stormies in defeating 3.3.5a content! :)

12. Hello @BluefireRedsea i have a Hunter 4k gs + can i join ? i want that T 7.5 set of Hunter and also i know every encounter in wotlk dungeons/Raids my favorite Raid is Naxx 10/25 .

13. Hello @BluefireRedsea i have a Hunter 4k gs + can i join ? i want that T 7.5 set of Hunter and also i know every encounter in wotlk dungeons/Raids my favorite Raid is Naxx 10/25 .
    Bottom line; if you meet our requirements - which it looks like you do - then yes, you can certainly join our conquest in the guild <Storm>! :)

14. AAAANDD, I had today off work, thus we decided to complete a Ruby Sanctum 25n, followed up by a second Ruby Sanctum 10n! As usual, if you follow these updates, I tend to forget to take screenshots :D.

Thankfully; I did manage to snag one of myself and Sennellin in our RS10n completion! (Woohoo!)....

Special thanks for Sakona/Senn for tagging along with us, making this RS10n possible to do! The loot was [Zarithrian's Offering] & [Twilight Scale Shoulders].... What sucked, is that no one needed it :(.

Everyone in the raid did great, besides the odd death during trash mobs, or HoPing the MT during Baltharus Warborn, ALMOST wiping us :D (Thanks Senn!). Halion was very clean which was super awesome. Reappearing members, that come to these 10 player raids continue to impress me with improvements!

Apply online our website to be apart of the team!

15. As a preface to this "every-so-often" post, I will remind all potential viewers of this thread, that THIS IS NOT a heroic raiding guild. Cancerina, had decided to create a 10 heroic Ruby Sanctum, which was completed after two hours of grinding! I was not able to come as work had interfered with my schedule, but I'm SUPER proud that the players involved were able to rekt Halion! :). As I was not there, I am unable to provide what dropped, and who EXACTLY was there composition wise, BUT in the screenshot I was provided: it looks like paladins are #MasterRace (Duh!)

This will more than likely be the last time that <Storm> will host a Ruby Sanctum 10 heroic raid, in the future. We do genuinely try to maintain a normal difficulty raiding schedule, but dynamic changes are required to keep things "Fresh" in any raiding guild. No one wants to be raiding ICC10n's every day, 7 days a week (Well, maybe some people do).

As usual, apply online our website to join our community! Or else ;)

First ... 210111213 Last