1. Bump! We have a solid 17-21 people or so online at raid time every day on a consistent basis. We do raids eeevveerrryyy day! We hope to start doing 25 mans soon in the future.

2. This guild is awesome!!! Friendliest bunch of clowns I have played with in awhile. And raids are always fair. Higher GS players giving up items that they need to help lower GS players gear up :D

3. Yet again, unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot.... We officially downed ICC10n full clear for the second time, 12/12 with FIVE new players to the game.... :). I'm VERY proud of everyone there!

Burx - Warrior Tank
    Hokzqt - Paladin Tank

Esselte - Holy Paladin
    Fentots - Resto Shaman
    Gridclique - Resto Druid

Deadringer - Combat Rogue
    Metal - Retribution Paladin
    Fazen - Fury Warrior

Jehz - Affliction Warlock
    Jamenba - Frostfire Bolt Mage

Admittedly, I called in a few favours from <Triumph> to help us complete the Lich King fight, (Shaman/Druid), & I hopped onto my rogue for carry DPS, but beyond that, it was a FULL guild run and we successfully completed the raid after MANY grindy attempts. It was a mission to teach BOTH tanks, a holy paladin, a mage, & a fury warrior how to do the fight from top to bottom. It was also a VERY fun time to dispel enrages via anesthetic poison on my rogue, I highly suggest to try it at least once without a hunter!

------- Tanking weapon & MP5 Mace ------ ....Loot....

@Impfizer - Thank you so much for sticking with us impage, ALMMOOOST from the start :).
    Edited: March 25, 2017

4. Yet again, unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot.... We officially downed ICC10n full clear for the second time, 12/12 with FIVE new players to the game.... :). I'm VERY proud of everyone there!

Burx - Warrior Tank
    Hokzqt - Paladin Tank

Esselte - Holy Paladin
    Fentots - Resto Shaman
    Gridclique - Resto Druid

Deadringer - Combat Rogue
    Metal - Retribution Paladin
    Fazen - Fury Warrior

Jehz - Affliction Warlock
    Jamenba - Frostfire Bolt Mage

Admittedly, I called in a few favours from <Triumph> to help us complete the Lich King fight, (Shaman/Druid), & I hopped onto my rogue for carry DPS, but beyond that, it was a FULL guild run and we successfully completed the raid after MANY grindy attempts. It was a mission to teach BOTH tanks, a holy paladin, a mage, & a fury warrior how to do the fight from top to bottom. It was also a VERY fun time to dispel enrages via anesthetic poison on my rogue, I highly suggest to try it at least once without a hunter!

------- Tanking weapon & MP5 Mace ------ ....Loot....

@Impfizer - Thank you so much for sticking with us impage, ALMMOOOST from the start :).
    Yet still the only one that seems to always not be available when you down LK :< LOL

5. Blessed to have this guild complete activities! Thanks to a few special individuals, we're able to successfully host 2 seperate ICC10n's at once! We're slowly getting to the point of hosting ICC25n's.

We just completed another ICC10n @LK Run...

Tank - Lietomyface (Paladin) / Valthassar (Paladin)
    Healers - Gromalok (Shaman) / Hagibis (Druid) / Esselete (Paladin)
    RDPS - Sinderion (Mage) / Jamenda (Mage) / Dodkiller (MM hunter) / Athes (Shadow Priest)
    MDPS - Ozilerino (Warrior)

Loot....... 258 Windrunners /// 258 Tainted Twigg

It took us approx 2 hours to complete @LK, but it was 100% worth it. Alot of mistakes were made, but we corrected it. Not joking, by the end of our 2 hours, we were making FLAWLESS defiles / valkyr placements, with corressponding HoJ's from paladin rotations. Viles we're a little iffy, but beyond that - it was crystal clear perfect, as if everyone knew the tactics. If everyone was comfortable with shadow traps, and had a bit more gear - we would of done 10hc with no problems.

Our second group that ran, had a little less gear than usual, so they made it 10/12 ICC10n... That's A-okay in my books.

Thanks to everyone for making this guild a thing!

6. May i have the Honor to apply in your generous Guild..
    Im a Arcane Pve Mage whos experiencing the GS Problem..
    Im at 4.7 Gs.
    Hopefully for your kind response,

iRemnant

7. Yeah sure dude! We'd love to have you - As im scrolling through our applications, I LITERALLY accept everyone for the most part (With some exceptions). Shoot an application in to our website, and i'd love to help you get past that 4.7k GS problem! Most of our members, including myself are online at 4pm Server Time, so shoot an officer a whisper if you get accepted!

See you in-game!

8. Just finished another ToC25n today. We had to pug a few individuals to help out....Thankful the public members that joined we're competent enough to do the 4/4 content! No item drops for solace or DC!

Looking forward to take on more individuals to the guild :)

9. May 2, 2017  
    Bump! ----- I plan to be hosting our very first ICC25n May 4th. We MAY end up using /global to recruit a few public members to fill slots!

Remember; if you've applied and have been accepted, be sure to contact myself or an officer in-game! We're online every day at 4pm ST! :). You can always type /who Storm to see a list of storm members in-game, and they'll re-direct you to an officer as an alternate solution!

10. May 6, 2017  
    Unfortunately, I forgot to update this!!

We did our ICC25n May 4th, and it went GREAT. With a few pugs, and mostly all storm members, we we're able to down 10/12 ICC25n. It took us roughly 3hours & a bit to do, and we gave Sindragosa 2 separate tries, but couldn't quite do it, due to time restraints! EVERY boss inside the instance was one-shot until we got to Sindy!

Hoping to do more 25man raids soon, but instead with all potential guildees in the raid!

Apply on our website @ http://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/

:)

First 123412 ... Last