1. May 7, 2017  
    Ran through Naxx10 once again this week! Took a few people in there to get some IL200/213 gear!

Thanks so much for the 6k GS characters helping out the lower geared toons again at Naxx! :).

2. May 13, 2017  
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently my guildees have commented that I sound like a dude named "Phil defranco" on youtube when I instruct raids.

3. May 14, 2017  
    We've completed our first Naxx25 run! (Well, 20 run, for the achievement ^^)... It was roughly 15 storm members, and 5 public members who tagged along. Yet again, I'm thankful for the public members to cooperate and join discord for the smooth Naxx20 run! No wipes (Close call on kel'thuzad & horsemen).

<Storm> Is always recruiting members! Apply online!

4. May 19, 2017  

5. May 24, 2017  

Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot of us kicking Anub's *** & the raid composition, BUT we did it! (Believe me! hehe). We managed to one shot every boss, full 50/50 attempts remained, and we ALMOST wiped at 2% HP though :P.

Agility Stam 258 -- Crit/Apene/AP *Cloak*
    Strength Stam 258 - Crit/Hit *Two-Handed Axe*

---------------

We're starting to officially have enough people for our 25 mode raids! :). We are still, and will ALWAYS be recruiting... Apply online

http://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/

-----------------------------

6. May 25, 2017  
    @BluefireRedsea I just wanted to know something real quick if you don't mind me asking. I love playing wow, but i am currently in university and some times i have no work so i can raid do what i feel like. Then i get weeks where i can barely log on. I just want to know if you will still accept me on that kind of basis.

PS: guess i should make a horde character only have alliance :)

7. May 25, 2017  
    @BluefireRedsea I just wanted to know something real quick if you don't mind me asking. I love playing wow, but i am currently in university and some times i have no work so i can raid do what i feel like. Then i get weeks where i can barely log on. I just want to know if you will still accept me on that kind of basis.

Ye that won't be a problem. I havn't done a raid in the last 3-4 months due to the fact that the raid time is too early for me during the week and most weekends im spending time with my family. Theres a social/inactive rank for players like us :D

8. May 26, 2017  
    Hey looking to get into some private server play, been trying to find a decent guild for my play style. Are you guys open to new players who still have to level up?

9. May 27, 2017  

100%! If you read impfizer's response, you might be in the same position as him! I'm surprised my buddy Impage still browses the forums :P. He hasn't raided with us in a WHILE, and I still talk to him on the side when hes online. Hes got a family/other responsibilities to take care of. Send an application in & we'll look over it! Raid when you can, no big deal.
    Edited: May 27, 2017

10. May 27, 2017  
    Hey looking to get into some private server play, been trying to find a decent guild for my play style. Are you guys open to new players who still have to level up?
    Yes! We take EVERYONE into our guild. As long as you understand english vocally, we WILL accept you 99/100 times into our guild! Apply online :)

11. May 27, 2017  
    Yes! We take EVERYONE into our guild. As long as you understand english vocally, we WILL accept you 99/100 times into our guild! Apply online :)
    I have got to be that 1/100 ***** who gets rejected.

12. May 27, 2017  
    @BluefireRedsea I currently don't have an horde character to apply with :) I am going to level one. I just wanted to know do you guys need something specific I have never done healing or tanking in raiding before so if you want me to go tank or heal it will be for the first time. I am also up to play any DPS character..

13. May 27, 2017  
    100%! If you read impfizer's response, you might be in the same position as him! I'm surprised my buddy Impage still browses the forums :P. He hasn't raided with us in a WHILE, and I still talk to him on the side when hes online. Hes got a family/other responsibilities to take care of. Send an application in & we'll look over it! Raid when you can, no big deal.
    I browse the forums EVERY day :D Still try to keep track of things haha

14. May 28, 2017  
    I have got to be that 1/100 ***** who gets rejected.
    Sorry to hear about that! It does happen VERY rarely that an applicant will be rejected for X reason that I find reasonable. The below screenshot is our applicants in the last few days that have been accepted, and unfortunately a few get the unlucky boot once in a while.

Try re-applying, or talk to me in-game buddy! I'm online ALMOST every day at 3:50pm ST, as its the most active time of day for us!

15. May 28, 2017  
    @BluefireRedsea I currently don't have an horde character to apply with :) I am going to level one. I just wanted to know do you guys need something specific I have never done healing or tanking in raiding before so if you want me to go tank or heal it will be for the first time. I am also up to play any DPS character..

Hey sounds good man! Shoot in an application, and one of the options will be to ask for any other questions. Put your 2-cents there, and we'll talk in-game about a class/spec, or over our forums. Thanks for your interest though, means a lot!

To give you an immediate answer; what we need is posted on our website, ranked from high/low/closed and I update it weekly.

First 12345 ... Last