1. May 28, 2017  
    I browse the forums EVERY day :D Still try to keep track of things haha
    Good man. Come more often and I'd love to get you a spot in one of our raids! :)

2. May 29, 2017  
    Me and my friends applied to the guild, but we are still leveling if we get declined because of that can we just re-apply when we reach lvl 80.

I Put in additional comments after i submitted my application if you want to know more about me.

What is your in game name ?

3. May 29, 2017  
    Me and my friends applied to the guild, but we are still leveling if we get declined because of that can we just re-apply when we reach lvl 80.

I Put in additional comments after i submitted my application if you want to know more about me.

What is your in game name ?
    Send in an application, and see what happens! :). I accept people ranging from levels 1-79, ALL the time. Just because you're not 80 doesn't mean I won't take you in with open arms. All the information about my characters/the guild is posted on our forums. My characters are listed at the "Home" tab. :)

4. June 4, 2017  
    We just ran three seperate ICC10n's today! All three groups did fantastic! Unfortunately we ran into a bug with the VDW Trash in our core run, making it impossible to pass - Sister-S was immune to damage. The secondary group made it to LK, and the tertiary group downed 12/12 in ICC! (Ironic). That being said, the third group had a few VERY geared toons assisting us, BUT we took on a mage who has NEVER done it before.... He did fantastic! Very proud of everyone in this guild thus far as usual. :).

Seriesthreek ~~ MT
    Lietomyface ~~ OT

Enzite ~~ Resto
    Nerverstt ~~ Holy
    Pandabear ~~ Resto

Noticeme ~~ Fury
    Stylzz ~~ TTW Fire
    Zanzina ~~ Marksman
    Tantamon ~~ Retribution
    Ofata ~~ Elemental

---------- Loot ----------

258 Windrunner's Heartseeker --------- (Noticeme)
    258 Valius, Gavel of the Lightbringer --------- (Nerverstt)

5. June 4, 2017  
    Congrats your guild remains me of the guilds before 4 years or even 5 when they was progresing on normals..anyway wish u best

6. June 5, 2017  
    Congrats your guild remains me of the guilds before 4 years or even 5 when they was progresing on normals..anyway wish u best
    Thank you very much for the wishes :).

7. June 5, 2017  
    hello everyone from Storm, got one question about applications.

I've already done it but cant really know if i was accepted or not..i can see the roster and myself being part of it,maybe that's a yes, however i was expecting some notification. Sorry about to bother ya

8. June 7, 2017  
    hello everyone from Storm, got one question about applications.

I've already done it but cant really know if i was accepted or not..i can see the roster and myself being part of it,maybe that's a yes, however i was expecting some notification. Sorry about to bother ya
    Hey, no need for any apology! Imo theres no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers - Ask away! :)... If you're able to see the website, yes you've been accepted. You'll also be notified through the email that you've registered your Shivrt account with. I'll see you in-game!

9. June 7, 2017  
    Jello! My toon's name is 'Ophilithia' in game, and I'm quite interested in smashing my head against the Lich King's Fortress of Solitude! I did send you an in-game mail on 'Ultrawhitest' so I hope that I can talk to you and discuss potentially trialling with your guild, :)

10. Jello! My toon's name is 'Ophilithia' in game, and I'm quite interested in smashing my head against the Lich King's Fortress of Solitude! I did send you an in-game mail on 'Ultrawhitest' so I hope that I can talk to you and discuss potentially trialling with your guild, :)
    I love beating my skull into the icecrown glacier for 3 hours, who doesn't? :).

Still, and ALWAYS recruiting people! Come join our ranks!!

11. Hello I am new to the server and am looking for exactly what you seem to have here. Unfortunately I started on the Alliance side which complicates things. In any case I am happy to reroll to be part of a good guild which leads me to my next question. What are the top 3 classes that the guild would like to have me reroll as ?

12. Hello I am new to the server and am looking for exactly what you seem to have here. Unfortunately I started on the Alliance side which complicates things. In any case I am happy to reroll to be part of a good guild which leads me to my next question. What are the top 3 classes that the guild would like to have me reroll as ?
    Hey there! Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as there are A LOT of cool guilds on alliance I'd like to be apart of too. Theres a really cool progression guild lead by nickepice, called "We Rise Again" on alliance I'd like to join, but can't due to raid times and all my toons are Horde (Check them out). There is an option to faction change on the warmane website over to horde, but i'm not sure if it costs coins or vote-points... Check it out!

The characters we need most right now are...

1) Protection/Holy Paladins
    2)Blood/Frost Death Knight Tanks
    3) Discipline Priests
    ------------ We have A LOT of Restoration Druids/Fury Warriors/Protection Warriors/Retribution Paladins/Muta & Combat Rogues...

*** Shoot an application in man, I'd love to have you in the guild! Faction change when you can! :)
    Edited: June 12, 2017

13. Also, we JUST downed our first RS10n today! It took a lot of grinding, but people eventually got the hang of it! We even took a Feral Druid that NEVER did shadow realm in his life, and he mastered it within an hour! A restoration druid as well, that hasn't done the content since Molten WoW existed, 5 years ago! Very proud of everyone yet again, and i'll repeat it x9999 times again and again :)

***Tanks***
    Suktar ---- Feral Bear /// Burx ---- Protection Warrior

***Healers***
    Puddingcat ---- Holy Priest (Shadow Realm)
    Lifeangel ---- Restoration Druid (Shadow Realm)
    Boosteduber ---- Restoration Shaman (Physical Realm)
    Sacredskill ---- Holy Paladin (Physical Realm)

***DPS***
    Whiitez ---- Marksman Hunter (Physical Realm)
    Worthybash ---- Demonology Warlock (Physical Realm)
    Dryst ---- Frost Death Knight (Shadow Realm)
    Wingoftime ---- Retribution Paladin (Shadow Realm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Loot....

[Bracers of the Heir] - Plate, Armor Penetration/Critical Strike 258
    [Saviana's Tribute] - Ring (Caster), Critical Strike/Hit 258

P.S. I wanted to bring my fury warrior so bad too, damn you burx on your offspec roll. :(

14. Good job !
    /respect

But keep in mind that if you are going to teach people, make it properly (be responsible).
    Using 4 healers is kind of a bad design. Pick 2 and push them :D

But again, good job and very nice of you. Keep it up !

15. Good job !
    /respect

But keep in mind that if you are going to teach people, make it properly (be responsible).
    Using 4 healers is kind of a bad design. Pick 2 and push them :D

But again, good job and very nice of you. Keep it up !
    Thank you very much.

We had a lack of properly geared healers and an improper composition without them. We started off with a 5.2k Holy Paladin, and a 5.7k Resto shaman - Things had to change for the sake of our repair bills. This was more of a spontaneous activity, as people wanted to do RS10 all of a sudden :P.

But then again, there's nothing wrong with jamming four healers into the raid. The principle & tactics we're shown throughout the raid. You could play this game, show demonstrations, do tactics in one hundred different ways. It's just the staple is to toss 2 healers/2 tanks/6 DPS into a raid.

I tell all my guild mates this every time we raid with them :). As long as they see the tactics and physically DO it, instead of watching Tankspot videos it gets the point across much smoother.

Thank you very much for the feedback though :).
    Edited: June 13, 2017

First ... 23456 ... Last