1. Bump! :) ... We are in need of tanks inside of our guild :).

2. I always seem to do this... I never manage to remember that I want to take a screenshot of EVERYONE, after another awesome achievement our guild has completed! We just downed our very first RS25n with a few members from <D I R T Y> (2 members), & my friend Altek from <Triumph>!

It was a lengthy battle, and took us approx 3 hours of correcting mistakes, but yet again, its apart of learning the content! I'm thankful everyone stuck it out to the end! We had a few replacements here and there but we survived till the end! Thank you to everyone who came along downed us our first RS25n kill !

-
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -
    Loot... 1) Ring of Phased Regeneration, 2) Phaseshifter's Bracers, 3) Bracer's of the Fiery Night.
    -
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -

Awesome job everyone!

We're still recruiting for Tanks/Healers! Our most needed classes are posted on our website! Check it out!

3. I've been raiding with Storm for about a month now, and it's a great guild for those who may need experience with raiding. Raids are held almost every day, and the fact that we do lower level raids and not just ICC means that you're not stuck farming RDF HCs until you reach 5k GS to raid. Plus, we're a really chill group of people!

4. I've been raiding with Storm for about a month now, and it's a great guild for those who may need experience with raiding. Raids are held almost every day, and the fact that we do lower level raids and not just ICC means that you're not stuck farming RDF HCs until you reach 5k GS to raid. Plus, we're a really chill group of people!
    Thanks so much dorgrumal! HAHA :). That's pretty much the idea. I use to farm 25hc ICC & RS2hc YEARS ago on this server, and gave it up because it's a no life grind of the SAME instance over and over. It's refreshing to visit older raids once in a while just to get a change of scenery!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated this forum post in a while, but the past 5 days we've done fantastic thanks to three of my fantastic raid leaders/officers (I wasn't online this much this week). We've completed ICC10n's & RS25n's, with a bunch of great people. The following screenshots have been from raids roughly 2-4 days ago, and can't quite remember what dropped :P...

Always recruiting! :), Apply online @ http://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/site_applications

5. hey, i would ask if you would have space for a restro druid.

i started around 3 weeks ago on this server but have already played on alot of other servers (blizz, other privat 3.3.5a. servers)

actually im around a average 230 ilvl (4.7k GS)

i would try to contact one of your officiers ingame, but if you say you dont need a restro druid, i would rather not disturb them in their free playtime.

6. hey, i would ask if you would have space for a restro druid.

i started around 3 weeks ago on this server but have already played on alot of other servers (blizz, other privat 3.3.5a. servers)

actually im around a average 230 ilvl (4.7k GS)

i would try to contact one of your officiers ingame, but if you say you dont need a restro druid, i would rather not disturb them in their free playtime.
    I'm glad you made a post and seem interested! As of recently, we are in need of restoration druids in our raids! Approx 40 days ago, we had the running joke of #Treemasterrace... All of our resto druids vanished :(. Apply online Camato, see if you get accepted first! :). Contact me in game @4pm ST..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edited: July 25, 2017 Reason: Updating Recruitment Information (See Below)

7. We have continued our search in recruitment for individuals to join our growing ranks! :). Thank you for understanding the last 1-3 weeks of paused recruitment! Apply online individuals of Warmane!

Looking specifically for a few classes or people in need of assistance! Thank you :)
    Edited: July 25, 2017 Reason: Updating Recruitment Information

8. July 6, 2017  

9. July 6, 2017  
    I'll have a look for you later tonight, I think. Hoping to gear up from the beginning, I never managed to get through Naxx on retail for example, so not bothered about ICC/RS yet! Any classes you're short on?

EDIT

Checked your site - resto shammy... Perfect!

10. July 9, 2017  
    I'll have a look for you later tonight, I think. Hoping to gear up from the beginning, I never managed to get through Naxx on retail for example, so not bothered about ICC/RS yet! Any classes you're short on?

EDIT

Checked your site - resto shammy... Perfect!
    Hey man, glad you came across us! Like I said, we are closing most of our applications, but you may get lucky & get in if we need you! :). We are a little shy on Elemental/Restoration shamans, so you might have a lucky shot, :). Go ahead & apply man.

11. I am mainly looking to raid, i am a bis boomkins, ret + a valnar restro druid thats 6.4k

I have done lod + bane + ruby but i am vary bored without my homies.....they joined favorite wipemear and i havent seen them since....Theyquoit sad face!

12. I am mainly looking to raid, i am a bis boomkins, ret + a valnar restro druid thats 6.4k

I have done lod + bane + ruby but i am vary bored without my homies.....they joined favorite wipemear and i havent seen them since....Theyquoit sad face!
    Hey man, if you're interested; give it a go, but I may not accept you due to overpopulation! But we will certainly take a look into the application if you want to sign up for the guild! :).

13. Finished Another ICC10n @LK... We had to finish this one from yesterday because we ran out of time! It took us approx 8 tries to do, and went surprisingly very well for instructing a hunter & rogue how to do it on their first tries there! Congratulations to the kingslayers! Yet again, a big shout out to our hero Mojoheals, who has done LK with us x999 times, on his shaman, but not a SINGLE time on his main (Retribution paladin) --- Sacrificing his kingslayer for the greater good :3.

Loot
    ~~~
    Troggbane - Burx
    Stormfury - Dragnipur

Composition
    ~~~~~~~~
    Burx - MT Warrior
    Lietomyface - OT Paladin

Mojoheals - Resto Shaman
    Betunia - Holy Paladin

Niepatrzsie - FFB Mage
    Vikingguy - Elemental Shaman
    Galaeron - Demonology Warlock
    Dragnipur - MM Hunter
    Lessfools - Muta Rogue
    Theallmighty - Fury Warrior

-------------- Congratulations team :) --------------

14. Bump!!!!!!!!! Always looking for lower-geared members to fill our ranks for Naxxrammas/Ulduar/ToC

15. Bump! ---- We have continued our search for new players interested in progressing through all of the WotLK content available! We do raids EVERY day of the week to satisfy the nerds (including myself), of warmane :).

Apply online!

First ... 34567 ... Last