1. Im looking to gear up my resto shaman. Jebaits its the name.

2. Apply online my friend! Give it a go and see if you get accepted into the guild.

3. already applied. how do i know when i get accepted or not?
    Edited: August 1, 2017

4. Typically; Shivrtt will inform you, based on whatever email you signed up with on their website originally. They'll either send you a happy giddy acceptance note, or a depressing rejection note :(. OR if you're able to roam around the <Storm> forum website and notice you have permissions to view certain sub-sections - You've been accepted ^^.

Cheers.

5. <Storm> is the place you want to be if you want to learn (and is willing to learn) about raids or basically anything about the game AND have fun at the same time. Errors are called out without rubbing it in your face. Members are really helpful and mad props to the guild master for maintaining this guild (he's allergic to greater cosmic essences tho HAHAHA)

Cheers!

6. <Storm> is the place you want to be if you want to learn (and is willing to learn) about raids or basically anything about the game AND have fun at the same time. Errors are called out without rubbing it in your face. Members are really helpful and mad props to the guild master for maintaining this guild (he's allergic to greater cosmic essences tho HAHAHA)

Cheers!
    Thanks Galaeron! It's true though, I need to get rid of all those greater cosmic essences, HAHA. I've gotten to the point where I just delete them from my inventory now... I have SO many of them HAHA.

7. Bump! We're always recruiting new individuals unless otherwise posted!

8. Also! I forgot to mention the MOST EXCITING news this past Thursday within the guild of <Storm> (How could I?!?)...

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY CLEARED ALL CONTENT ON NORMAL MODE! WOO!

Thanks to the patience to every guild member for putting up with a lengthy raid - We significantly went over our standard raid time to achieve this. We present to you... Our official ICC25n @LK completion! I admit, I as the glorious leader, wasn't too proud of the kill but I can't complain :P. It was sloppy during Phase 2.5 & 3, but thats what practice is for in future weeks.

I tell my guildees EVERY week, that this guild would NEVER be a thing, without the positive attitude, jokeful banter, and participation of THEMSELVES attending raids. Thank you.

Unfortunately due to the late post, and lack of organization on my behalf; I was unable to write down all members to credit them for the kill! I do remember, that we we're in need of a Combat Rogue during the last few bosses, and a fellow watcher on my stream volunteered to tag along. Thank you to Micrologusk for providing your assistance!

Loot....

Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy
    Royal Scepter of Terenas II
    x2 X Mark (Poor memory)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated our home page on website with this awesome achievement! :)
    Edited: August 19, 2017

9. Bump Yet again! ---- We're getting to the point again where we can have Naxx25/Onyxia25/Ulduar25's consistently once again! Obviously people want ICC/RS more often, so I always get a surplus of those individuals showing up on designated raid days. Change is always great, so we're recruiting as usual for lower IL Raids!

10. hello, i'm a restodruid and looking for a guild that does all raids.
    My GS is 2k6 (just dinged) and would love to enjoy raiding like i use to.

ps i usually play together with my wife woh is a arcane mage. (gs 2k6)

thx in advance

11. hello, i'm a restodruid and looking for a guild that does all raids.
    My GS is 2k6 (just dinged) and would love to enjoy raiding like i use to.

ps i usually play together with my wife woh is a arcane mage. (gs 2k6)

thx in advance
    Send in an application man! It will take you less than 5 minutes. I tell all my applicants, that as long as you PROMISED to read the paragraphs & download DBM, you'll be accepted! :). Get your wife to come along as a package! We have a few people like yourself who play with their significant other / friends... Thats why we play this game - with your friends dude! :).

We do every raid we possibly can during each week. Obviously ICC / RS get more attention because people want late game content - But even if we don't have a full 25 mode for lower IL raids, we still jam a 10 man every week for people in need!

Hopefully see you in-game man :)

12. Hi there, I am still new in the server and been searching for a good guild to join to enjoy the game with. I already submitted my application and hope that I'll be accepted. :)

First ... 45678 ... Last