1. Hi there, I am still new in the server and been searching for a good guild to join to enjoy the game with. I already submitted my application and hope that I'll be accepted. :)
    I recently checked all of the applications! Check if you got accepted buddy! :). Cheers dude

2. I recently hosted a 10n ICC today, at off-peak hours for a few guildmates! I just wanted to make a quick forum post to congratulate three new kingslayer titles! Midnyte (NEVER done ICC before), and two public members Altefho & Thunder*** (Forgot the rest of his name! :(, I'm so sorry! I can't decipher it in the screenshot either). We ended up taking up the challenge to guide these three players alongside a few friends from TFK/DIRTY, and we came out ontop conquering LK10n yet again! :). Big shoutout to my friends for coming along and assisting us/putting up with teaching the newbies! ;).

---- Loot ----

**Windrunner's Heartseeker
    **Tel'thas, Dagger of the Blood King

******* Composition *******

~~Tanks
    Brienna - Protection Paladin
    Adarin - Feral Bear

~~Healers
    Puddingcat - Holy Priest
    Thunder*** - Restoration Shaman

~~RDPS
    Midnyte - Boomkin
    Ultracancer - Boomkin
    Glother - Destruction Warlock

~~MDPS + Hunt
    Cumback - Marksman Hunter
    Altefho - Retribution Paladin
    Tesarion - Frost DK

------------------------------ We're always Recruiting, and would love to take in newer members! Apply online our forums! ------------------------------
    Edited: September 10, 2017

3. Bumparino.

In addition; on September 23rd & 24th we will be hosting a guild-event, replacing our raids for the day! The event varies between Hide n Seek // Edge Jumping // Frogger, etc! I may end up streaming it so we'll see folks :). Stay tuned! :)

4. only level 80 can join right?
    No sir! You can join the guild, and apply at ANY level.

If you need any help at the ring of blood for example, I usually don't mind helping people with small tasks like that. Damned alliance ;).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always recruiting folks! Send an application in online!!

5. Haven't had the chance to update this in a while, BUT....

HOLY SMOKES! Congratulations to the people who came along with us for our wipe fest at Ulduar10. We achieved Yogg-saron with ONE light and HOLY smokes it was hard (Approx 17 wipes in a row). Achieved Saturday, September 23rd... I have no idea how people in IL239 gear do that boss HAHA. It took us ALOT of practice with an "Okay" composition... BUT WE DID IT hahahaha.

ALSO.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS TO ALL <Storm> members, and a few select individuals, for making this past weekends' mini-games go smoothly for the most part! I managed to get together approx 12 guild members for "Man-Hunt" in a few major cities, AND had 12 guild members for "Azeroth Hide And Seek". I will certainly be hosting these activities again in the future, as it was VERY popular and most people enjoyed doing them.

In addition, between 10 & 23 people (some individuals had to leave early), we also knocked off our list of games for playing "Frogger in Naxxrammas"! We stayed in the instance playing Frogger for....three hours... HAHAHHAA. It was a tiny bit hard to manage because people were too antsy for their own good :P. I'd say it was pretty successful in the end, and MUCH more refreshing, than beating our heads against the wall for 3-4hrs in ICC25n doing the SAME grind every week....

6. Always recruiting as usual.... There will be a slight change to our raiding time later this week due to IRL obstacles occuring with myself! I'll post a larger update soon. I've mentioned this to all of my current guild members roughly 1-2 weeks ago lightly, so we'll see whats happening!!

7. -------------------------------------- As of October 10th, 2017; the raiding -------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------ times for <Storm> will be changing *** ------------------------------------

For my own personal growth as a functioning adult, I will not be able to participate in raids during weekdays. This does NOT mean <Storm> will be coming to an end. I will always, and forever keep this guild open to new fellow members trying to access raids for the future. My fellow raid leaders in-game have discussed possible opportunities for individuals still seeking raids throughout the week. The days we are hosting raids will be changing, and are currently TBA (I will update this post with more information as soon as I figure dates out). There may or may not be a raid hosted on weekdays, so please do not set time aside in your day, expecting a raid. We will notify each guild member spontaneously through the GMotD letting them know if a raid will be hosted or not.

---------------------------------------------------------
    New STARTING raid times ***
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Weekdays: Fluxuates (Ranges between 4pm-7pm)
    Weekends: 4pm Server Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sincere apologies to recent recruits, and potential recruitees!

There have been a few members who are unable to raid with us during our new raid times that I have talked to in-game, and you ALL will be remembered in the future! :)
    Edited: October 7, 2017

8. Bump! Always looking for competent players.

9. Annnndddd, bump once again ;). We've done alot this week (on the good side of things).

We finally we're able to once again complete sindragosa, and clear 11/12 in ICC25n like we once used to a few months ago... We're planning to stay consistent :).

Always recruiting!

10. ----- As a quick reminder to the public, I have name changed my character from Ultrawhitest, to my original name back on molten; Ultrawhite. ----

Incase you're trying to contact me, reach me on any character I have listed on our website in-game, and make sure to reach "Ultrawhite" NOT Ultrawhitest anymore. Cheers!

P.S. Holy smokes, name changes cost 10 votepoints, and not coins!!!! I would've done this a LONG time ago if I knew that, HAHA. :)

11. I am interested in joining . I am currently online who do i talk to for recruitement?

12. I am interested in joining . I am currently online who do i talk to for recruitement?
    You can talk to any of our in-game raid leaders/myself between the times of 2pm & 9pm ST (It's our most active time of day). All of our characters are listed on our home-page on our website :).

13. it would be my honor if you would invite me.

Hunter with 5k GS
    Name - Khx

14. it would be my honor if you would invite me.

Hunter with 5k GS
    Name - Khx
    100%. As long as you send an application in, I would have NO problem, reviewing it :).

First ... 56789 ... Last