1. ------------------------------ EST Time zones have changed on my own behalf, and others within the guild! ------------------------------

To keep things standardized/consistent with myself, and others in the guild we have changed our raid times from 4pm ST (& 7pm ST), shifting them one hour ahead to keep things structured! The new raid times are 5pm ST for weekdays, and 8pm ST for weekends! ---------- Knowing that this is an international game, with different time zones around the globe, we have to maintain a focus on one raid time!

Thanks for understanding! :)
    Edited: November 5, 2017

2. Congrats to all participants on our *SECOND* ICC25n 12/12

I'd like to give a HUGE shoutout to my friends Etone & Waffles, and the participants from <Dirty>, Uglys/Fatty/Alkaholic to help us on our LK25n kill! Our ICC25n took WAY too long, and people we're too tired to continue past our 5pm - 8pm ST limits (I don't blame them), thus a few replacements had to fill our missing slots! It took us approximately 5 hours because of the population in our raid, REALLY wanted to down lich king tonight. Usually I call it quits after 8pm ST due to a three hour cap, but I'm glad people we're interested in pushing onwards! Having 20/25 Guildmembers in the raid is still a huge achievement knowing that four of my fellow guildees had limited background experience on the LK fight :).

Unfortunately I ALWAYS forget to write down X piece of crucial information - I can't provide the exact group composition :(. I was leading the raid myself on my protection paladin, and we had freefaps tank as a bear. Beyond that, I can't remember exactly who was in X role (my apologies!). Shadowmaker in our guild <Storm> was on his Fury Warrior alt, "Revitalized".

~~~~~~Loot~~~~~~

x1 Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy
    x1 Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas
    x1 Vanquisher's Mark
    x1 Conquerer's Mark
    Edited: November 12, 2017

3. Another Onyxia 25 mode complete! :) - I had a group of competent players today who were interested in participating, and I'm SUPER proud of all players. The reason why I'm proud? We did Onyxia with newcomers to the guild, with.... 18/25 players... HAHA. I was a little worried that we wouldn't be able to do Onyxia with 18 players when its meant for a 25 player capacity, but we did it!

Always looking for more individuals in the guild! Cheers everyone :)

4. As long we have the power of wiperedo nothing can stop us !!!

5. **** off ignited, HAHA. --- And yes, theres a few running memes in the guild about myself calling for intentional wipes, to re-do the content/boss for X reason. I can't believe you made an account named Wiperedo just to make this post.... you and cancerina crack me up HAHA.

6. i just finished writing my application !, i hope to be accepted although all my characters are on the "LOW" status haha

7. i just finished writing my application !, i hope to be accepted although all my characters are on the "LOW" status haha
    Hey dude! I just checked out our applications; and you're in luck :). Thanks for applying! Be sure to send me, or any raid leader in-game a whisper, for an invite to the guild!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, in addition... CONGRATULATIONS!... Storm has officially cleared Algalon in a 10 player setting! Special thanks to Scarlet from DIRTY, and Kaama from The Forgotten Kings for the assistance! We took upon 6 new players who never we're able to do the content and cleared it under 40 minutes! I had a few competent players tag along and will 100% bringing those members to future raids - QUICK learners, so thank you! (They know who they are ^^). Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a screenshot with everyone involved BUT hey I managed to turn around and take a half-assed one :).

The last thing on our list in this expansion to complete are the following....

1) Algalon 25 player
    2) OS10, Three drakes.
    3) OS25, Three drakes.

It's sad where not just in <Storm>, but other guilds too, where the majority of the population only cares about IL251+ gear. Lower IL content raids need love too people! We usually get approx 30 - 40~ players online for our ICC25 & 10 raids, but only 10 - 20~ online for Naxxrammas/Ulduar/OS raids. It's the sad truth and it's why we haven't been able to conquer the last 3 things on the bucket list for <Storm>.

I look forward for more people applying for lower IL raids to show/experience the material yet again! Getting those last three things cleared off the bucket list would be an AMAZING accomplishment!

Apply @ http://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/

8. Hey there,

Does Storm have an Alliance side group as well or is it only Horde? Also do you accept non-level 80 characters who are close to reaching 80? I currently have an Alliance Fury warrior but also plan on making a Horde DK and this seems like the perfect guild for me.

9. Sounds like a great place, I'm very much inclined to apply to join, once I have collected enough points to faction change. Havent found anything nearly as welcoming on Alliance side yet.

10. who do we /w in game or where to apply?

cheers.

11. Apply @ http://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com . Once your Application gets accepted whisper any of officers , if they arent online whisper any of Storm members they will help u .

12. Apply @ http://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com . Once your Application gets accepted whisper any of officers , if they arent online whisper any of Storm members they will help u .
    As my friend Wiperedo here has stated, shoot your application int our website folks! We accept ALL levels/classes, as long as you speak/understand english, and willing to learn.

@Pizzaduckz - Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge, there is no alliance counterpart to our guild :(.
    @Radster - Glad you think so my friend! :) - Most guilds I know on this server are one of two things A) Casual guild that doesn't complete content/has a poor aptitude for raiding. B) Hardcore guild that requires FWH25hc, and 6.2k GS+.... I want to bridge that gap as much as I can in <Storm>.

Just a reminder to ALL readers, that this is NOT a progression guild, and I highly recommend to check out other options if you plan on wanting to "Progress" further into higher IL content. We clear 10+/12 ICC25n on a consistent basis with a 3 hour limit & RS25n within 1-2 hours ONCE a week. Please understand that the emphasis behind storm is to help players understand the content, not to down LK25n three times a week!
    Edited: December 5, 2017

13. Unfortunately, today was a really odd day for us. This is the first time.... in approximately 8 months that we NEVER had enough people to do our ICC25n main run (20 people showed~). Thankfully, we had a great bunch of people and decided to run a different raid today (Naxxrammas25!). We put up a strawpoll vote and went over to the instance and completed [The Dedicated Few (25 Player)]. It took us a little longer than 4 hours, but we did it! Thanks a ton for Pokemon (Leo), Uglys, Scarlet, & Birdii for tagging along from other guilds to help out! Even talking to other guilds, they had a problem with attendance today too; so hopefully in the next few days people show back up online! :)

Funny enough, referencing our first Naxx kill EVER on the first page of this topic "Pokemon" was in it almost a year ago.... And yet he still comes back to help out on our most recent kill today HAHA. :)
    Edited: December 10, 2017

First ... 678910 ... Last