1. Well. I've posted my two cents on our <Storm> forums, AND on the original post on this recruitment page.... I'm retiring storm; Go ahead & read it folks! :)

I've informed the Core Rank players in <Storm> that this would be happening roughly 1 week ago, and I've managed to get ALMOST every "Old-School" core that left the warmane community, to come back for one final go at ICC10n before we call it quits for now! We cleared ALL of ICC10 in heroic, except for VDW (Wiped twice at 99.9%), and Lich King of course HAHA. We 100% could have completed VDW, but we didn't want to waste any more time than we had. We we're on a short time schedule.

It was a blessing to lead this guild, alongside all of my wonderful cores. I wished Esselte/Deathparma/Jamenba could have came, and a few others of course. So we had a wonderful player, Kama, tag along for our run as our 10th spot. Thank you for being there on the memory train my friend....

On our LK attempts, we grinded out [Been Waitng a Long Time for This].... Took a while, but we got it. :).

My cores that attended we're the following....

Burx/Valan/Biack/Whiitez/Ignited/Absolutist/Direhoof/Markathy + Special guest featuring Kamaa.
    Edited: December 18, 2017

2. Yet again, I can't thank the contributing members enough. On a final note, concluding my GM experience: This is the stuff that woke me up at 11:30am EST every day.

3. To the man behind <Storm>, thank you! At first, I only joined because my friend Burx was there and my old guild died. I can say with confidence that I wouldn't be able to progress in this expansion without your leadership and guidance. It was here that I learned that there are so many ways to kill a raid boss IF you actually understand its mechanics. It was in this guild that I experienced being bullied as well (F U Burx, Biack(Black), Whitez, Cancerina, etc.). Lol jk. Eventhough I left the guild early to pursue personal progression, Brock would always welcome me to join their raids. And it sure felt like home.

I will never forget the countless hours we spent listening to his explanations over and over and over for the new recruits. Yeah it gets annoying at some point when you're in the guild for quite long, but I'm sure the newbies appreciated it as much as I did when I first heard 'em. I will never forget the effort we exerted to clear Hard Mode Ulduar! We spent like 3 hours on Yogg1, didn't we? Looool.

<Storm> lived up to its name and purpose: helping people. For that, we are grateful. Thanks, Brock! We love you (nohomo) HAHA.

Your most loyal rogue,
    Valan

P.S. Can I fill your mailbox with greater cosmic essences now? LOL

4. I dont know where should i start this im lost for words, being part of <Storm> was wonderful adventure . I joined <Storm> with couple of my friends that we played on Cataclysm when i saw your guild advertisement on chat it seemed like a nice guild to be in, i didn't planned to stay on <Storm> for this amount of time i stayed , i came here mainly to gear up my toons but it changed my mind weeks after i joined it, even tho alot of my friends left <Storm> or even quitted playing WoW , I still remained here with my only dude (Notpally) knowing that he rarely plays nowdays.

I came here knowing basiclly nothing about content at all and you were there to hold my hand countless hours explaning tactics even if it was only me, u made 9 or 24 people wait just to explaing them to 1guy, i know u hate sloppy attempts (Wipe Redo) u made sure everyone to do fight correctly (Cheese while Brock isn't around), also a guild where i met awesome guys/friends ( I know you all guys every single one of you ) a Guild which was more like a family to me .

<Storm> was created on purpose to help people learning content. I'm greatful i was part of it. Thanks alot, Brock!!
    Long live <Storm> | Long live <Ultra> | Long live <Wipe Redo>

Your most loyal Firemage,
    Ignited

5. Huh first time I'm reading this (kinda late to the party I know.)

Just wanna appreciate the fact that dis canadian b0i gave me a home to go to after our old guild died. I joined <Storm> with only a measly ICC10 achievement under my belt and left with well, not much more than that in terms of achieves, but daaaamn son, you really learn how to smack that boss sideways after raiding with Ultra. Apart from actually learning how to play the game, it was a chill atmosphere, and if I may emphasize, FAIR atmosphere to gear, to learn about the game, and to waste so much time bullying other people.

Thanks for making an impact in the community.

Your most loyal Death Knight,
    Direhoof

6. Is it still possible to ask for an invite? If so, who should I send the PM to.

7. Looking to join a PVE guild to learn raids, take advice, and gear up. My in game name is ahhshiznit.

Thanks

8. Huh first time I'm reading this (kinda late to the party I know.)

Just wanna appreciate the fact that dis canadian b0i gave me a home to go to after our old guild died. I joined <Storm> with only a measly ICC10 achievement under my belt and left with well, not much more than that in terms of achieves, but daaaamn son, you really learn how to smack that boss sideways after raiding with Ultra. Apart from actually learning how to play the game, it was a chill atmosphere, and if I may emphasize, FAIR atmosphere to gear, to learn about the game, and to waste so much time bullying other people.

Thanks for making an impact in the community.

Your most loyal Death Knight,
    Direhoof
    Aw, thanks direhoof :D.

9. @lookielookie
    @skittlegee

Give the main post a read again folks, sorry to disappoint you :(!

10. After leaving EQ2 finally 8 years ago I never managed to come across a guild in wow that sounded like the perfect fit to actually make me want to learn and play wow, most where just mass requiting anything with a pulse then nobody even wanting to group up, I come across this little gem only to find its too late.. this saddens me but perhaps you know of another guild you would recommend?
    Edited: April 5, 2018

11. A tinnnyyy bit late hahaha. Unfortunately I can't quite recommend you a guild due to my inactivity in-game recently. I log on MAYBE twice a week to raid with a sister guild called <D I R T Y>. Although, It isn't a similar guild to <Storm>, BUT the atmosphere is VERY fun (if you're capable of 25 heroic content)... You do need to prove your worth :P.

I wish you luck on your adventure to find a play-group on Warmane! :)

12. We back boiz! **** gon b litttttttt ayyyyyyy :D

13. We back boiz! **** gon b litttttttt ayyyyyyy :D
    We're back in action! :D

First ... 7891011 ... Last