1. This weekend we decided to put our activity to a Strawpoll vote! Naxxrammas25 won by a landslide! (We started with 24 people, and dwindled/deviated/plateaued around 20ish people).... It's awesome to see peoples interest in Naxxrammas instead of the typical grind for Icecrown Citadel. I appreciate the patience provided by some recurring individuals every week, for my long lengthy explanations of tactics (Elfamanas/Theallmighty/Rehono/Destox, etc). I do genuinely try to keep explanations condensed, but it is difficult when I want that one special someone to understand mechanics.

As usual, we started at Sapphrion/Kelthuzad, and ended the raid 3hrs & 30minutes later in the Arachnid Quarter. Thanks a ton for some of my Core members dodging this week - I don't know what I'd do without you ;).

Until next week everyone! :)
    Edited: February 24, 2019

2. As a reminder from my post approximately a week ago, this is NOT a heroic progression guild! That being said, I am super proud of my guildees for being able to complete our FIRST EVER 10hc ICC completion, as of yesterday! In the past couple of weeks, attempts have been made to conquer 10hc Lich King by Cancerina and it's finally been done! I'm more than happy to have competent players in my guild able to successfully follow instructions. Roughly 50% of the players of the raid group, have NEVER done 10hc Lich King before. So in my own eyes, I think this is a great accomplishment by them and each one of them should be proud of themselves!

Item drops? = Unknown
    Elapsed time? = Unknown
    Repair Bills? = Unknown
    Players attended? = You bet your booty. Check this screenshot out!

Cancerina/Feralfen - Tanks
    Sennellin/Guildee - Heals
    Wtsdrugs/Destox/Rehono/Zilbel - MDPS
    Creezy/Necrohuntter - RDPS

Great job to those included in the raid!

--------------

ON A SIDE NOTE, Today's Ulduar25 progression is a work in progress! We maintain the same progress every time we start an Ulduar25 up due to a bunch of different reasons such as: Lack of population, Tactical Explanations required, or Time restraints of certain players. One day, we'll be able to successfully clear the whole raid in a 25 player setting! Time will tell.

3. Bump. Please read the first forum post of this topic in completion. Thank you!

4. Bump. The guild is still going on after BluefireRedsea's retirement. Everything is generally the same with the exception that now we actually do heroic bosses when there is a chance to.

5. May 24, 2019  
    Today we finally managed to down Professor Putricide 25 heroic in our main run! It took us 2 tries and some past week preparations but the kill was clean and high standard. I am thankful to all the members that participated, including the ones that couldn't make it but still cheered and supported us. With that being said - do not be intimidated by our current adventures. We still teach people tactics, strats, and how to play and enjoy the game. I would like to welcome any person that is interested in our guild to apply on our website - https://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/. We do multiple raids every week ranging from ICC 25s, Bane, Ruby Sanctum, Ulduar and the occasional Naxx/Dragon raid/ToC. In addition our members enjoy easy access to and discounts on BoEs/Primos/Patterns, a guild lottery, profession grants, explanations by veteran heroic raiders, scuffed memes and more.
    Edited: May 24, 2019

6. I apologize for the lack of updates recently - managing and leading the guild is quite time consuming. We are still going strong and are currently progressing on Halion 25 Heroic. Not much has changed besides our new application - slightly higher requirements in terms of gear and game-knowledge, which was a necessary change in order to reflect our increased skill and experience. We mostly do 25 man raids nowadays due to the size of the guild but also occasionally do some banes and normal ICC 10s. Additionally we have completed Light of Dawn (Lich king 25HC) here are our first and forth kills if you're interested in that kind of stuff -

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506105035

7. After our 7th LoD last week we have been putting a lot of time in progressing RS 25 HC. We tried many different things - switching tank classes, healers, dps, dedicating all raiding days to Halion, rotating 30-40 different people, and it was hard and we wiped. The guild was reaching its maximum current potential and strain, but after 20-30 hours of wiping I am proud to present you with these screenshots and an upcoming video!

Thanks to all of those that participated, helped and believed in us! I told you we can do it - trust in the Cancer.

Loot: Glowing Twilight Scale, Umbrage Armbands, Penumbra Pendant.

8. After our 7th LoD last week we have been putting a lot of time in progressing RS 25 HC. We tried many different things - switching tank classes, healers, dps, dedicating all raiding days to Halion, rotating 30-40 different people, and it was hard and we wiped. The guild was reaching its maximum current potential and strain, but after 20-30 hours of wiping I am proud to present you with these screenshots and an upcoming video!

Thanks to all of those that participated, helped and believed in us! I told you we can do it - trust in the Cancer.

Loot: Glowing Twilight Scale, Umbrage Armbands, Penumbra Pendant.
    Holy nuts Cancerina! Congratulations to the <Storm> team! That's an awesome achievement to cross the finish line with! A HUGE flip to what my vision of a "normal" progression guild <Storm> was - nothing wrong with the direction Cancerina has taken this towards.... Desires change amongst the player base when time passes as it's the inevitable factor of this game we love. Fantastic luck on loot as all of the items are GREAT improvements towards the raiding participants! Rogues/warriors/holy priests, etc MUST be ecstatic with the drops blessed upon them!

Yes, Cancerina has taken a more advanced route upon the game, but if you're ever interested in learning content, he's the man to go to. Hence why I trusted giving the reigns of the guild over to my great friend. I don't know what I would have done without this man being there from almost the beginning. Fantastic player, with a great sense of humour + understanding of the game.

I check once in a while to see what's going on with my fellow <Storm> members, and it's astonishing to see what's become of these fantastic players. Thank you warmane community for being apart of the ride. The last "Final" conquering mission that the guild has to accomplish is: Yogg Saron 25hm, ZERO lights & Algalon 25 player!

I wish Cancerina (my most trusted and favoured friend), to carry on the mission, to absolute greatness. :).

I wish everyone on the <Storm> team the utmost wishes of love and happiness moving forward in this guild! Apply online our forums to be apart of the team.... https://storm-moltenwow.shivtr.com/
    Edited: January 16, 2020

9. Thanks for the praise and kind words Ultra! The final mission will be a success you can count on us :Ezclap:

10. Bump ---- Address the main post as I have edited it to maintain current news.

First ... 3111213