Hi,
I'm a new player on Icemane, I started roughly 1 month ago. No previous retail experience in WotLK, I stopped playing wow shortly before the release of TBC back in the days. Only shortly on some older private WotLK server.

As the title says I'm looking for a guild on Alliance side: I enjoy playing the game but I'm not a hardcore player, so far I have been leveling 3 toons, I have a Prot Pally lvl 80 (low GS.. something like 3.2k) named Legomanz, Human Frost DK lvl 75 named Legorisen, and currently I'm having a heck of a fun time leveling as BM Hunter, lvl 73 named Legofury. (Yes.. I like Lego :D )

I don't mind progressing through dungeons at a slow pace, I'm in for more casual fun, not for min/maxing at this point.
The problem is that pugging is not as fun for me with the premise above, I'd like to play with a stable group of like minded people, preferably international and English speaking. I can and will use Discord.

Looking at this section of the forums it seems that high end raiding guilds are the most common thing, but I hope some one out there has a casual friendly place for me :)

So please contact me in game or here with any information, have a good one and stay safe.
Legoman