1. Looking for a 39 warrior guide

Googled around a bit, can't seem to find any good warrior guides for 39 for this patch.

2. dont have one at hand nor can i be arsed to make one, so just ask away

3. You dont need guide...
    If you know how to pvp on 80 you will integrate easy on any twinking bracket
    Twinking is less competitive than 80s pvp,so if you do it well on 80,you will prooly do it on 39 or whatever bracket you play.
    About the gear part,go google a database of wotlk items,see on armory other twinks and make conclussion and see what fits best for yu.
    Rip inglish cba
    Edited: January 31, 2017 Reason: Rip inglis

4. Armory Epicslayer, copy his gear, copy his talents and only then will you, be ready to epicslay all players.

5. tip: dont use nightblades

6. funfact an aquamarine pendant with charges is actually bis if you keep using it :^]

7. funfact an aquamarine pendant with charges is actually bis if you keep using it :^]
    dispell immune?

8. dispell immune?
    you oom your enemies by spaming the neck ;^) if they keep purge.

It costs 1 gold on AH, but yea, the quest item is more convenient

9. I assume you have the warrior heirlooms available too. Only thing I would consider is getting a throwing weapon for your ranged slot instead of the bow, but that depends on if you find yourself using a ranged attach from time to time. A lot of warriors don't, but some do.

10. I assume you have the warrior heirlooms available too. Only thing I would consider is getting a throwing weapon for your ranged slot instead of the bow, but that depends on if you find yourself using a ranged attach from time to time. A lot of warriors don't, but some do.
    Hmm, i do use my ranged attacks quite a lot, that thrown would probably be better in arena where you have to kill a totem like grounding with a mouseover thrown weapon so your healer can get a cc, BUT I personally do not like playing arena at 39 due to the fact that warriors have quite limited mobility at this level and the bow gives more offensive stats than the thrown+ when I autoshoot with it, it does like 150ish dmg/300ish crits. ;^).
    If I ever decide to care about arena i'll get me a thrown, right now there's no decent partner I can get, most paladins run full holy instead of running a hybrid holy/prot spec for the sac and reduced stun cooldown, that would save trinketing a blind or a trap/scatter because they are pretty easy to predict.

I don't have the plate heirlooms yet, i guess I'll farm those, I went witht he leather one so I can use 15 strength on gloves and other offensive enchants/gear(I'm at 802 attack power) instead of trying to get myself hit capped, so right now I rely on heavy overpower crits.

Anyway, should stop putting here walls of texts for a bow vs thrown discussion ;^)

@OP, if you have questions regarding warriors ask anything, I don't consider my warr to be ''bis'', in my opinion a heavier crit chance warrior would do better than a strength stacked one, but I don't have the epic leather gloves and BOA plate gear yet, If you do decide to use the leather set, you can get hit capped with the leather boa+surefoot enchant on boots, so you can use the thrown that Jadyne suggested.

Pce
    Edited: February 2, 2017 Reason: **** YOU THATS WHY

11. You guys ruin twinking by making 39 and destroying 30s fun,you must be proud of this,congratulation barbarians
    Congratulation for all you did.

@OP 39 is just like 69 and 79,you will get depressed if you roll one.
    30 wins 39 ez, is more fun and requires more skill

12 Last