1. Enter The Molten Core

Ragnaros awaits. Let the purge begin.

<We Are Borg> is a levelling and Twinking guild now recruiting players interested in completing level 60 dungeon and raiding content.

All classes and specs are welcome but we are particularly interested in recruiting Priest healers, Rogues, Warlocks and Druid tanks.

Our first raid attempt will be at the Molten Core, scheduled to begin at 6:00 p.m. server time on Saturday 5th February. Today's experimental run was quite promising and the first boss was downed with a 5-man group of ungeared players.

All toons between levels 60 and 64 inclusive are invited to attend, including players holding memberships with other Twinking guilds. Priority will be given to twinks at the aforementioned levels where gear drops are concerned. Those who choose to join The Borg will also be equipped prior the raid so long as gear is available.

After Molten Core's achievements are acquired, we will be swiftly traversing to Ahn Quiraj. Blackwing's Lair is somewhat difficult to enter at the moment, so we will have to postpone it's completion until it's issues are resolved.

Whisper or mail me in-game on Skaar, Absolum or Maerlin to confirm your interest in joining the guild as a level 60 twink, or to schedule your spot on Saturday. You may also ask any member of <We Are Borg> for additional information on our guild and it's plans for level 60 content if interested.

My officers Lilyandra, Jojomonk and Grendelle will be hosting level 60 pre-made groups throughout the week to help The Alliance gear and level up so you are likely to encounter them. Feel free to ask them any questions pertaining to the guild.

For too long has The Firelord stood unchallenged and too many have descended into the Core unbidden and undeserving of his spoils. We who are Borg will end this cycle. We will begin the purge and if we die to Ragnaros himself, that death alone will be it's own reward.

2. The Battle for Molten Core begins in 2 hours. I. Jojomonk, will prepare.