1. 5man PvE multiboxing Livestream for educational purposes!

So i am thinking to start livestreaming 5man pve team to teach players on warmane what is and how to multibox. Plan is to make 5lvl 1 on Icc server (i have premium acc) cause faster xp and dungeon finder. I wil start from lvl 1 with 0 gold and make my way to lvl 80 thru dungeons, that will include setting up addons and macros and everythin that is needed for beginner multibox, i wont use complicated jamba and isboxer settings so new boxers can understand faster. Now my question is, do u think this is good idea and are u guys interested in this?

2. Ohhh Yea man.... i am new to this multiboxing life and i am hapy for now i really like multiboxing,something new for me in world of warcraft i would like to see u streaming because i like multiboxing and its really fun :)))) Cheers and ty JFULA :D

3. Im still at work, when i get home i make preparations and i think i start streaming! Just dont know if i do Hord or Alliancers?

4. I'd love to do this myself but don't have the time. Pls do ^_^

5. It was fun, but since i was streaming first time in my life i had messed up sound and discord. Tonight it must be better:) camed to lvl 10-12 last night, tonight slowly setup rest of thingies and start dungeons.

6. Working as intended! Lvl 57 with team atm, continuing with full LBRS+UBRS today arround 13.00 eu time.