1. Honor Points dailies in MoP (Horde)

Hello, this is a guide for all available quests that gives honor in MoP
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First place:
    Isle of Thunder, Pandaria. (level90)

This is a map which shows the Honor Quartermaster where you can spend your honor for i522 PvP gear and also the quest giver which unlocks the Isle of Thunder, where you can earn easily honor.

You will be sent to a warship where you can start a scenario to secure a holding in the isle.

Finish the scenario and you will have a base of operations where you can do daily quests which award honor.

You can choose which dailies you can do from a report on the table near Lor'Themar. For honor points you choose PvP. Just gather all the quests, complete and bring them back. They are not that hard. You can get around 400 honor points from these quests in just 10 mins (this is how much it took me).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Second place:
    Grizzly Hills, Northrend. (level 73-75)

You can do 4 quests which rewards you with around 200 honor points in just 5 mins (this is how much it took me) if there are not any other players around.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That's all the quests I know for now, if you know any others which award honor, let me know in the comments, so I can add them in the list.
    Edited: February 2, 2017

2. 1 of 4 quests in gHills gives 1 honor instead of 50+ :D

3. Grizzly Hills 4 daily quests gives 4x50 honor (55 with guild perk). Fifth is normal quest, reward 1 honor and can be done only once.

4. One of the most helpful posts I've seen on the Warmane forum- should get more attention, imo.

5. Grizzly Hills is to far off. Especially if you do Isle of Thunder as well. You can half travel time by staying at A or B for the next day and thus travel between both places only once every 2 days but it is still a trip from one edge of the wow map to its opposite side. I just do Isle of Thunder. Even on my Mage who can portal to any hub in 3 seconds.