1. Being a hpala should never suck. You have unlimited potential. Nobody will take 2 because it's a waste of space, as I said.

2. I started and lead a 25ICC last night and had two H Pallys, we downed saurfang in one shot with three marks up because of how great our holy pallys were. I was hesitant on having two but from now on when I make a 25 I will always try to get two of them. I am still in awe that a 25 man pug downed the whole first wing.

3. I started and lead a 25ICC last night and had two H Pallys, we downed saurfang in one shot with three marks up because of how great our holy pallys were. I was hesitant on having two but from now on when I make a 25 I will always try to get two of them. I am still in awe that a 25 man pug downed the whole first wing.
    I'm sorry, but 3 marks doesn't seem like an accomplishment for hpalas, more like a DPS accomplishment.

4. The best answer as to why there is no space for 2 holy paladins in the raid is this:

Holy Paladin's main job is to heal the tanks. He has Beacon and HL for it. Now the 2nd and only slightly less important job is healing the raid, when the OT is not taking dmg. One good holy paladin is enough to cover it and second would only clip the heals. Sure they can put beacons on different tanks, but it's just such a waste of raid space, when one good holy paladin will keep both tanks alive. It's same reason why you don't take 3 tanks for icc or more, and why top guilds don't take two of the same healing classes. They clip each other, wasting healing, because they have same means to heal.

2 resto druids in the raid would also be a waste, instead of going Hpala-Disco-Rshammy-Rdudu, because their hots would tick and one would be overhealing most of the time, depending whose was placed first on the target or whose ticked first.

5. Coming back to Intellect vs. Haste topic:

I personally find Intellect holy paladins way superior to Haste ones both efficient healing/healwhoring wise. I feel like the haste provided by holy paladin gear is way more then enough to heal any encounter and gemming more than that seems like a loss.

6. Coming back to Intellect vs. Haste topic:

I personally find Intellect holy paladins way superior to Haste ones both efficient healing/healwhoring wise. I feel like the haste provided by holy paladin gear is way more then enough to heal any encounter and gemming more than that seems like a loss.
    Personally, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Coming back to a subject that was already debated and that had proof that haste is superior to intellect without any proof is purely mental.
    So personally, I suggest you bring proof with your intellect holy paladins being an absolute savage on all encounters.
    Till then, good luck =)

7. Personally, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Coming back to a subject that was already debated and that had proof that haste is superior to intellect without any proof is purely mental.
    So personally, I suggest you bring proof with your intellect holy paladins being an absolute savage on all encounters.
    Till then, good luck =)
    Holy paladin doesn't have to feel special, whether he gems intellect or haste, for destroying every other healer on every encounter with few exceptions(ldw/lk/valkyrs), because holy paladins are way stronger than any other healer on majority of the fight. As I was just expressing my opinion and will keep my thoughts about your healing to myself, I do not feel the need to talk about my healing achievements.

P.S If you think that holy paladins in those logs are "absolute savage on all encounters", you might want to take a look at them again. You will find it funny for sure.

8. Personally, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Coming back to a subject that was already debated and that had proof that haste is superior to intellect without any proof is purely mental.
    Till then, good luck =)
    Wait,wait,wait.

Wait.

Why do u call it savage, when every average hpal can top every encounter? I bet my balls our young Demmye is on top 3 hpals list atm, and ye, his opinion is not `purely mental`, when its proven by his skills.
    Dont go Chaotich mode, please.

Lul.

Edited: February 7, 2017

9. The fact that you're using photos to shame me is making me happy. It makes me realise that I have absolutely no clue how to play this game and that you're the best, I'm sorry for being such an arrogant prick.
    Said no one ever.

Jokes aside, I bet you felt offended by what I said, good. Get off the internet. If you can't accept statistics, then I have some bad news for you.
    I'm sure that we can all jump to the conclusion that some of us can't accept being wrong when shown evidence. Do you have evidence that an intellect hpala is much better than a haste one? Ofc not. You haven't linked any meter, any logs. All you have are empty words.

That was off-topic. On topic: useless to have 2hpalas in a raid. 1 is more than enough.

10. The fact that you're using photos to shame me is making me happy. It makes me realise that I have absolutely no clue how to play this game and that you're the best, I'm sorry for being such an arrogant prick.
    Said no one ever.

Jokes aside, I bet you felt offended by what I said, good. Get off the internet. If you can't accept statistics, then I have some bad news for you.
    I'm sure that we can all jump to the conclusion that some of us can't accept being wrong when shown evidence. Do you have evidence that an intellect hpala is much better than a haste one? Ofc not. You haven't linked any meter, any logs. All you have are empty words.

That was off-topic. On topic: useless to have 2hpalas in a raid. 1 is more than enough.
    I managed to trigger u in 9 mins, and im pisst?

11. The fact that you're using photos to shame me is making me happy. It makes me realise that I have absolutely no clue how to play this game and that you're the best, I'm sorry for being such an arrogant prick.
    Said no one ever.

I am not gonna be as savage as Knez, but you did not gave us any evidence that it haste hpaladins are superior. You just gave us logs, in which ardent proced more times than Knez had sex in his whole life and HPS(which shouldn't even be looked at as a holy paladin imo) was far from impressive. Quite the opposite. Did I miss some kind of evidence or that was supposed to be it?

12. Oh right, you guys are alliance and can't see the global chat. Sorry mates, you can't trigger me that easy. More times than 0 is supposed to be 1, right? Virgin4lyfe. I gave you logs, I haven't received anything that supports your idea of intellect holy paladins being better than haste.

I've checked your thread trying to find any evidence at all and I was very impressed by the fact that logs or screenshots of healing done can rarely be found. I was expecting more from you.

Expecting screenshots in your next few posts, not bashing and pictures of animals from virgins. Till then, good luck in your raids!
    Edited: February 7, 2017 Reason: Typo mistakes, phone :(

13. I am not gonna be as savage as Knez, but you did not gave us any evidence that it haste hpaladins are superior. You just gave us logs, in which ardent proced more times than Knez had sex in his whole life and HPS(which shouldn't even be looked at as a holy paladin imo) was far from impressive. Quite the opposite. Did I miss some kind of evidence or that was supposed to be it?
    I typed litteraly same **** you did now, but cba dealing with self-proclaimed best players, so i had to delete it.

22:40:08 EET The Lich King 25N Try 1
    Heroic, in case you never been there.
    On serious note now, what evidence u gave us? I may be blind, so help me realise it please.

14. I think it was the time where phase3 was bugged and LK enraged after pulling us in.

I'm sorry. I'm trying to actually post a few screenshots and the logs trying to back up my arguements. You're doing nothing but bashing me. Bring me logs and I will reach a further conclusion. Till then, you have nothing on me.
    Edited: February 7, 2017 Reason: Further comments.

15. I think it was the time where phase3 was bugged and LK enraged after pulling us in.
    lol'd.
    I guess u linked your logs expecting we wont open em, but ,sorry mang.

U said ur logs are from 25hc, but LK is 25n. U said ur logs show savagery of that best holy paladin, but there is nothing but him doing 2% more healing than rshaman, and there are 8 argent procs on tank, which is not that great for best holy paladin, is it?
    Edited: February 7, 2017

First 1234 ... Last