1. I think it was the time where phase3 was bugged and LK enraged after pulling us in.

I'm sorry. I'm trying to actually post a few screenshots and the logs trying to back up my arguements. You're doing nothing but bashing me. Bring me logs and I will reach a further conclusion. Till then, you have nothing on me.
    I am not bashing you, but I was trying to make a discussion. You may even be right, but so far you just said, that I do not know what I am talking about. Also, you are saying that haste holy paladins are superior, but did not gave any evidence and I am interested if that could be true, which i strongly doubt so far.

2. I am not bashing you, but I was trying to make a discussion. You may even be right, but so far you just said, that I do not know what I am talking about. Also, you are saying that haste holy paladins are superior, but did not gave any evidence and I am interested if that could be true, which i strongly doubt so far.
    In the next ICC I hpala, I will show you meters for each boss. Till then, nothing can be done. Neither of us can change their mind.

3. In the next ICC I hpala, I will show you meters for each boss. Till then, nothing can be done. Neither of us can change their mind.
    Lold irl. Its funny how u went full savage on those random pugs which asked for advice,linking them some **** logs which aint showing a single thing, and now u backpedal like a dog. Im done here.

noone cares bout ur performance, we aint discussing that here, noone said you are bad or that we are good, u just bashing pugs which have no clue bout this game, with best hpal and 8 argent procs, not really savage hpal i'd say.

dont wanna go off topic anymore, just if u cant help people, dont act smart and inferior towards them, plox
    Edited: February 7, 2017

4. In the next ICC I hpala, I will show you meters for each boss. Till then, nothing can be done. Neither of us can change their mind.
    I do not doubt in your performance, as I do not care about that. I care about your evidence, that haste holy paladins are better, and I doubt if you can show me without any comparison to intellect holy paladins. HPS whoring/healwhoring can be done by the most holy paladins in any guild. But is that the most efficient way? No.

P.S I will not lie - I sometimes go for healwhoring mode as well, it is sometimes fun to see those big HPS numbers, but as I said, that is the last thing holy paladin should look at and this is not how you show off as a good hpala.

5. To request logs or meters that Intellect "Hpalas" are superior (by what metric anyway - I presume primarily HPS?) is to give away that you miss the point of being an "Intellect" Hpala.

Intellect is clearly not a significant throughput stat. You have marginally higher SP, but a lot less Haste. It goes without saying that a Paladin with haste gems in place of Intellect ones will not only have much greater raw throughput than an intellect-stacking one, but also land off those critical Holy Lights quicker. Rather, the point of intellect gemming is simply the mana efficiency. You not only have to spend less time melee-ing for mana returns, you also get away with using Divine Pleas less, to the point you can occasionally save DI/Wings as healing CD's rather than just CD's to counteract the healing reduction of Divine Plea.

Obviously it makes for a much better way to cheese HPS meters by replacing intellect gems with throughput ones on short and trivial fights, because with Intellect-stacking you'd just finish those fights sitting on a lot of excess mana, but that doesn't demonstrate anything you couldn't already guess with some common sense.

6. Lold irl. Its funny how u went full savage on those random pugs which asked for advice,linking them some **** logs which aint showing a single thing, and now u backpedal like a dog. Im done here.

noone cares bout ur performance, we aint discussing that here, noone said you are bad or that we are good, u just bashing pugs which have no clue bout this game, with best hpal and 8 argent procs, not really savage hpal i'd say.

dont wanna go off topic anymore, just if u cant help people, dont act smart and inferior towards them, plox
    You're the only dog here. Bye.

Demmye was a diplomat and I was trying aswell. Learn some common sense, ty.

7. To request logs or meters that Intellect "Hpalas" are superior (by what metric anyway - I presume primarily HPS?) is to give away that you miss the point of being an "Intellect" Hpala.

Intellect is clearly not a significant throughput stat. You have marginally higher SP, but a lot less Haste. It goes without saying that a Paladin with haste gems in place of Intellect ones will not only have much greater raw throughput than an intellect-stacking one, but also land off those critical Holy Lights quicker. Rather, the point of intellect gemming is simply the mana efficiency. You not only have to spend less time melee-ing for mana returns, you also get away with using Divine Pleas less, to the point you can occasionally save DI/Wings as healing CD's rather than just CD's to counteract the healing reduction of Divine Plea.

Obviously it makes for a much better way to cheese HPS meters by replacing intellect gems with throughput ones on short and trivial fights, because with Intellect-stacking you'd just finish those fights sitting on a lot of excess mana, but that doesn't demonstrate anything you couldn't already guess with some common sense.
    Perhaps I worded myself poorly. Everything you said here is pretty much right.

8. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

mind explaining how this weapon enchant works? i guess thats the reason u dont need intelect as hpal ,right?
    Who needs intelect when all 5 heals get free mana whole fight, is it?
    And u have balls to talk about skill.

9. Bashing other people as always. Dogs shall remain dogs.

10. Oh ye, changing topic when u get caught. Tsk tsk tsk

Ok, summary, haste hpal is way better than intelect one.
    1. Exploit weapon enchant which has no ICD (Restores mana to all party members) WHO NEEDS INTELECT WHEN U HAVE FREE MANA RIGHT?!
    2. Let your tank proc argent 8 times during single raid even tho ur HL casttime is near 1 or 1 sec.
    3. Do 2% more healing than resto shaman during whole raid
    4. Behave inferior towards people asking for advice till u get caught, then backpedal

Ye, go gem haste, its way better.

11. Woof woof, woof woof woof, bark bark woof.

Later edit: I've been told by numerous people to just ignore you.

12. Well, since this came out of the bag, I believe these healers who exploit such things shouldn't be called the best. Seriously disappointed in you. I sincerely hope that the whole guild will not be punished for exploiting like this and only the ones that play in pathetic way like this will be.

13. Bear in mind that, in addition to the bugged mana enchant restoring him 23k mana throughout the fight (for example, the Lich King) when it should only return around 2k, he is also innervated 4 times.

This isn't a bad thing per se - innervates are a resource to be used and who better to use it on than the healers, but it is important to note that an intellect stacking holy paladin would be less dependent on this raid resource, especially when talking about having "free excess mana" as an argument for gemming into haste.

Since increase in output comes at the cost of sustainability and self-reliance, claiming one build is superior than the other is like claiming a hammer is superior to a screwdriver. They are different tools for different jobs.

First 12345 ... Last