1. Feels bad to read all this ****. Drama is filling those forums way too much.

2. you are right, that is quite suspicious

3. Feels bad to read all this ****. Drama is filling those forums way too much.
    b-but thats the only thing the forums are still useful for

4. @AntagonUE

I'm a member of this guild that you seem to hate. I can tell you that the two members active on this thread honestly did not believe that Spellsurge was broken, or an "exploit", and it was working as intended. Hence why they argued so vehemently for their way of playing holy paladin. Whether their belief was due to negligence or naiveté I don't know. Whether you believe that or not, I don't care. We don't need to prove anything to anyone, especially those trying to start unnecessary drama. We've inquired about whether its an exploit to use or not, as there have been no reports on the Bugtracker or anywhere else related to this enchant. If it is indeed called an exploit by Warmane, we will happily and immediately remove all usage of it within the guild.

As for the rest of the disrespect from you, we've never claimed we are the best guild on the server, nor do we think we are. We just have fun raiding together. I do not understand why you would express such hatred towards the guild, but I guess you can continue to go on ahead with your one man "witchhunt". I for one was enjoying the discussion on holy paladins, as it's a class I enjoy playing. I hoped to learn something from this thread, not be disappointed by the quality ****posts. Clearly got my hopes way too high.

5. I hoped to learn something from this thread, not be disappointed by the quality ****posts. Clearly got my hopes way too high.
    I hoped to respect TFK as an equal fun raiding guild to all. Could even say was in the top guilds of horde for me.
    But clearly got my hopes too high, having to find out, half of you guys just use an exploit.

6. If a holy paladin maintains his haste buff, given he's bis geared, there is absolutely NO need for haste stacking. Also, to those linking HPS meters, EVERYONE can top those charts if he mongoos holy light because he has teammates who will provide mana for him. Why don't you show overhealing done? Does your hpala ever use FoL for efficiency, when the entire raid is topped?
    Also, look at Paragon's world first heroic LK 25 kill, check their healing done, and then check TFKs (or any guild for that matter). Now stop bragging about your 15k hps because it only proves you don't know how to play your class.

7. If a holy paladin maintains his haste buff, given he's bis geared, there is absolutely NO need for haste stacking. Also, to those linking HPS meters, EVERYONE can top those charts if he mongoos holy light because he has teammates who will provide mana for him. Why don't you show overhealing done? Does your hpala ever use FoL for efficiency, when the entire raid is topped?
    Also, look at Paragon's world first heroic LK 25 kill, check their healing done, and then check TFKs (or any guild for that matter). Now stop bragging about your 15k hps because it only proves you don't know how to play your class.
    Here:

74% Overhealing done

8. Im not hating anyone, i had respect to every guild, but i hate selective justice. Considering fact that one end game guild got disbanded cuz of their guild master using script, and now we see that half of your guild including all officers and core members used exploit which is way bigger than previous mentioned one, it would not be fair to just ignore this. Yes, you did know that u are exploiting, but u didnt expect u ll get caught like this. And you should be treated like every other guild which is caught exploiting.
    Have a good night.

9. all these heal meters are a real turn off to me. this **** isnt real you guys, stop making us look bad. yall get so genuinely offended by comments contradicting your playstyle and all that does is make us look like a lonely faction of european nerds. shame on you guys. help your fellow nerd dont criticize.. we're all in the same sadboat so lets get to shore instead of debating the best way to row. i hope you all are sad and reevaluate your entire lives. also cats are better than dogs.

10. ..also cats are better than dogs.
    True, but bunnies are the best :3

First ... 456