1. "sorry we already hav hpally"

so im a holy paladin and its just about the only class i have genuine fun with, but the most unintelligent thing would be this beacon bug just becoming norm. in retail i loved it when i was healing with another hpally in 10m, sure not the most practical choice but it was as easy as swap beacons and heal the raid. and here i am trying to get into flippin 25mans but i cant because another holy paladin is in the group. warmane is worlds different from molten (atleast quality wise idunno about community wise ahaha) but thats a bug that stayed and the only one that really bothers me at this point, is there any hope for this to get fixed or is it just a fact that comes with f2p territory. thanks !!

~kitten

2. As we all know paladins are "tank healers" and one is enough together with rshaman, can top tanks easy. So second hpala would just.. /dance or try to be tree or something.

And bug with multiple beacons on same target was fixed long time ago. If that is the bug you refer to.

3. Well why would anyone get 2 hpalas?
    Even on our guild runs if we do 25HC with 5 healers hpala is the lowest and we can manage most fights without one.
    So I really dont see a point on why'd we want a second one in our raid.

Anyway, pugs aren't guilds so yea, they will be worse, but then again one hpala will heal, other will either overheal or afk. I did a few VOAs as a hpala with another hpala healing too. It was either me or him healing, depending on which one got the better timing on which hit.

4. thats weird, most of the time the only class that can outheal me is resto shamans or better geared holy paladins, i tested it earlier and ya beacons not bugged but im still confused because as a "tank healer" all i have to do is beacon one of the tanks and focus on the raid.
    not allowing 2 hpallys is kinda goofy in a 25m because i see multiple druid healers who put hots on everything without burst heals and thats fine, idunno this is literally the only place where ive seen such a solidified social stigma about pallies. with the holy light glyph it adds a ghetto aoe heal but its better than nothing and usually around 1-2k per person, not the best but a good holy paladin can keep your raid up alone, and i love seeing another one with me. still dont see the reason why one is enough o.e
    Edited: February 3, 2017

5. guys u don't know what ur saying 2 hpala is best but they must be different. what i mean all know the 2 major spell of hpala flash of light and holy light if u get a fol pala and hl pala on ur healing setup u will never die. whatch composition of retail pro player and u see the same answer the problem on warmare noone got a spec fol but if somone get it is bis

6. So one pala beacons one tank and heals other. Who would another pala heal with some fol if druids hots, priest holy or/and disc can heal like 5 palas with fol at same time?

Try to understand your part as paladin and there wont be any problems.

7. Well why would anyone get 2 hpalas?
    Even on our guild runs if we do 25HC with 5 healers hpala is the lowest and we can manage most fights without one.
    So I really dont see a point on why'd we want a second one in our raid.

Anyway, pugs aren't guilds so yea, they will be worse, but then again one hpala will heal, other will either overheal or afk. I did a few VOAs as a hpala with another hpala healing too. It was either me or him healing, depending on which one got the better timing on which hit.
    Really? Holy paladins are always the lowest on meters? Then those holy paladins are potatoes and should never play the class again.
    If the person knows what he is doing, he should easily be number 1 on the meters 9/12 fights in ICC.

On-Topic: You should never get more than 1 holy paladin. Why? Waste of space. The ideal comp for icc25hc is: Rsham, disci, hpala and rdruid. Thats it. The hpala and the disci are the ones carrying the raid. If it's the other way around, change those 2 players as fast as possible.

@LaPatataXdr: Really? 2hpala is best but must be different? Are you even reading what you're saying? What part of Glyph of Holy Light don't you understand? It's 10% of your holy light to 5 other targets. FIVE other targets. FoL is bis spec? Please delete your post, you don't deserve to play hpala. If you're a FoL hpala, then it means two things: 1. You suck at mana management 2. You get carried every raid.

I can't wait to be bashed by "better" hpalas.

8. Really? Holy paladins are always the lowest on meters? Then those holy paladins are potatoes and should never play the class again.
    Nah, just that our rsham and rdruid heal dmg up super fast on either tank or spiking dmg on dps. Never have we had a hpala reach its full potential with these two guys in the raid.
    It's really up to the rest of the healers. And today I was pugging with a disc, did total 40% on marrowgar and healed for ~440k while the hpala in that specific raid healed for 420k. Now why'd I get 2 of those to heal when a shaman in that raid healed way more than him anyway, and even a disc priest beat him in healing (not counting absorbs).
    As from my point I was bottom in healing like 7/12 bosses with them, but with other healers I reached top quite easy.
    So I really don't see what'd other hpala do here. And as they can only heal 2 targets (for significant amounts) I don't see it ever being useful in a 10m raid for like infest or bql aoe or any other aoe that deals >5-7k dmg.

It does suck being a hpala, but that's the hard truth and you just gotta deal with it.

9. It does suck being a hpala, but that's the hard truth and you just gotta deal with it.
    Excuse me, but how do they suck? They can't cast Holy Light fast enough? Then gem haste. They suck at mana management? Then tell him to auto-attack the boss. He doesn't do that? He's an *****. He can't use judgement of light on the boss, while all rets + tank(if paladin) use judgement of wisdom? Then too bad.
    Like I said: If he gets carried in a raid, he deserves to be replaced.

For example: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m/healingDone/
    This is a world of logs report from an icc25hc. Heroic, in case you never been there. Khrono is one of the best holy paladins I've ever seen and he's haste gemmed. HASTE. I'd like to see one of your paladins do this.

Another example: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m/healingDone/
    Another world of logs report from again, icc25hc.

These logs are taken from <The Forgotten Kings> thread. Please tell me how are hpalas supposed to be bad?

10. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...s=9387&e=10865

Would post more WoL also with Lay's healing to prove why Haste hpala > Int pala, but we needed him on tank last 2 months and rest logs expired already. TFK has been taking haste hpalas for over 2 years without fail and we proved many times that they are superior to int hpala so everything sculleh or rather Lay said is correct.

11. thats weird ive never heard of haste holy pallies, i get plenty of haste from gear, and Lays a trade chat troll who should feel the utmost shame. but even when im 5.3 my holy lights cast in about 1.2 seconds with the judgement haste buff and the holy light haste buff, and iirc it was a straight second when i was geared in retail, at 32k mana atm and i still have mana problems when the raid is taking hard AoE. but this isnt 25hc ultimate optimization, this is flippin icc25n pugs, toc 25n pugs all not allowing more than one holy paladin. its discrimination pure and simple, and hardy justified at that.
    Edited: February 3, 2017

12. is flippin icc25n pugs, toc 25n pugs all not allowing more than one holy paladin. its discrimination pure and simple, and hardy justified at that.
    hahaha, thanks man, made my day

hahahaha, best joke this year so far?

13. The likely reason for them to not allow 2 hpals is because one is usually enough to cover both tanks along with some minor help from the resto shaman. Outside of that an hpal's aoe healing is severely limited in its effectiveness compared to virtually every other healing spec (yes including disc). We don't have large instant AoE heals and we can't precast an AoE heal. We're not terrible at raid healing (any mediocre hpal should be helping out his fellow raiders when healing up aoe damage) but we're primarily a tank healer. It's not like you can't run 2 hpals in a raid, but as already said it's more often than not a waste of raid spots.

@that hpals being bad discussion, ****ing lol. I'd suggest raiding in some of the higher tier guilds on the server and reconsidering that statement.

14. thats weird ive never heard of haste holy pallies, i get plenty of haste from gear, and Lays a trade chat troll who should feel the utmost shame. but even when im 5.3 my holy lights cast in about 1.2 seconds with the judgement haste buff and the holy light haste buff, and iirc it was a straight second when i was geared in retail, at 32k mana atm and i still have mana problems when the raid is taking hard AoE. but this isnt 25hc ultimate optimization, this is flippin icc25n pugs, toc 25n pugs all not allowing more than one holy paladin. its discrimination pure and simple, and hardy justified at that.
    Trade chat troll? Yes.
    Person that knows how to play a class? Yes.
    Has experience in Icc25hc/Rs25hc and knows what he's talking about? Yes.

3/3. Me gut

15. Please tell me how are hpalas supposed to be bad?
    Read and think a bit, not saying hpala sucks, but being one sucks cause of this thing, nobody will take 2 and that is ****. Hpalas are still quite high on my list of favourite classes/specs to play.

123 ... Last