1. More population on Mop

Hello
    I dont know why this server dont have more people on it, Warmane have to do something to make this server better and with more people like they did when wotlk comes to Molten, anyone have some plans or something to make this server great?
    And will be good if some staff members speak about this, thanks.

2. Population is low due to boredom. WotLK is a near perfected realm, MoP has had the same 10/15 man bg's for years now. People play to farm greenies in premades or to cap new toons. Global seems dead at times but if you find the right guild it can mean wonders.

3. Make this Mop great like it was on retail back in days!
    Warmane working on this server, they are making changelogs every month.Just we need more people on it. And its not boring to play if all scenarios/ach working.I played mop on retail and it was a great expansion.

4. Ppl just move on. Like in retail we have alot of ppl that love on wotlk and stuck there, while the other jump in the seasonal patch (vanillla, tbc, mop, wod, and legion). Except warmane suddenly can make mop work like their wotlk realm, frostwolf will join neltharion state soon :D.

5. I agree. They should definitely advertise the MoP server more. It is in a very good state indeed.
    But first they should add more payment options so I could just donate 10€ to become prem member. I would hate to stick in huge waiting lists like WotLK realms.

6. I've been playing WOTLK all the time, but had a character in MOP, just when it started. Now with all the updates I felt like coming back. I'm enjoying it, but I do need a guild and friendly players to play, or it will soon get boring

7. Instant lvl 90 or fresh MoP realm that would cross with frostwolf would do something for sure.

8. Instant lvl 90 nahh, please no. Just fix the quests , that's what people want

9. intant 90 naaaaa... 1 mop server is good... they need advertise the server... i dont think with facebook and twitter is enought... dont know why they leave from the list pages of wow servers... that pages call players more if u are on top like molten was those days when i join the ranks

10. No instant 90, just like this with more people and more fixes on quests/ach.

11. They don't need any advertising. Just add more content and people will come back.
    I don't think they stated that having more players on MOP was their goal BTW...

12. more population at any Server will increase its productivity
    population what made WOTLK better.

i think its time to advertise for MoP as same as WoTLK

13. its not just that, Not many people like to play post cata expansions, AFAIK in Reddit, Vanilla or WOTLK is the most sought expacs so it makes sense when they give more importance to WOTLK.
    And yea maybe even players should try to spread a word or two about warmane MOP.

14. its not just that, Not many people like to play post cata expansions, AFAIK in Reddit, Vanilla or WOTLK is the most sought expacs so it makes sense when they give more importance to WOTLK.
    And yea maybe even players should try to spread a word or two about warmane MOP.
    On community sites the main goal is a good, active TBC server. No developers are really arsed with this though

15. Frostwolf is pretty good , it only need more population , Not as wotlk for sure , 4-5k population will be really amazing , even they advertise the server , this will not increase population , i suggest the following

1) Let Players on Icecrown/Neltharion/lordaeron Copy 1 Character only , !!! (copy not transfer) , but gold will be transferred , if people dont want to trasnfer alot gold to mop , they can mail them on wotlk lvl 1 character , this will make frostwolf gain more players , since icecrown has 2k queues , people with this 2k queus will go play mop some , so queue ends on icecrown , thats the only way to make mop great , no instant or merges or new realm n, its really good if someone take my suggestion into consideration :) , Neltharion/icecrown/frostwolf have same rates , so this is good , and will let players who feeled bored of wotlk/cataclysm be able to contineu their adventure on mop without starting from 0 , and in osame time , this will not affect wotlk realms , since its copy not transfer
    Edited: February 4, 2017