1. About donations

How come there are no new payment methods? Been away for quite long only to come back and still see payments available with bank cards and mobile for three countries. Warmane is the first game server I ever see that people literally begs to spend their money here and staff doesn't take any action. I still remember we could buy coins with mobile phone in Molten. Why can't we get the exact same service we had then? What has changed? Does really Warmane prefer 100% profit from 10 people or 50-70% from 100? Because many people including me can't use credit card so we just can't donate, which means Warmane suffers 100% profit loss from these people. I hope to see some changes, I really want to start wotlk icecrown but no way I'm waiting in this insane waiting queue.

Best regards

2. I am not nor I have ever been in charge of this, but I will put my 2 cents in.
    Reliable payment processors are hard to find when you are running a private server which has to deal with several donations a day. Banks are greedy and law will never be for this sort of activities. Hence, there is a lot of research and talking behind the scenes before we finally choose one.
    Those who played on PreWarmane might still remember what happened when we used PayPal back in these days.

Also, PaymentWall does offer a wide range of payment methods, apart from credit card. You can contact them if you need further information about it.