1. Code of conduct

I assume that the Horde is as bad as Alliance when it comes to what I want to say.
    I am appalled of the way players treat each other and in no way can it be said about Blizzards servers. My horrible experience comes from mining. It is just aggravating when I come to mine an ore vein and another player comes along and starts attacking, I would get that there are some dicks in the server, but when it's happening constantly, it's too much. Not only attacking while mining, but in some instances there are mobs around the vein that you have to clear out, and another player just comes along while you are getting rid of them and mines it. Even when you ask not to. This also happens on a regular basis.
    Killing lowbies just proves you have been droped on your head once too much.
    The game would be much more enjoyable if this did not happen.

2. I assume that the Horde is as bad as Alliance when it comes to what I want to say.
    I am appalled of the way players treat each other and in no way can it be said about Blizzards servers. My horrible experience comes from mining. It is just aggravating when I come to mine an ore vein and another player comes along and starts attacking, I would get that there are some dicks in the server, but when it's happening constantly, it's too much. Not only attacking while mining, but in some instances there are mobs around the vein that you have to clear out, and another player just comes along while you are getting rid of them and mines it. Even when you ask not to. This also happens on a regular basis.
    Killing lowbies just proves you have been droped on your head once too much.
    The game would be much more enjoyable if this did not happen.
    I agree, but there's nothing you can do about it.

3. another boo hoo i got killed on a pvp server thread... if it bothers you that much feel free to find a carebear server.

4. If I didn't go to prison in real life and we had gold veins on every corner of course I'd (try to) kill a person taking the gold I could take.
    Same goes for any action not punishable in any way.

And of course World of Warcraft doesn't have prison time and police so yea, just kill the guy taking the gold you want and take it. Or get killed trying to take it, any way you want to look at it.

p.s. Just the other day I saw this little kid buy the last ****ing chocolate croissant right in front of me, that'd be a great example of a grown up person (geared 80) killing a kid (fresh 80) for his own profit.

5. Maybe it's not like that on retail on a pve server but I assure you it's that way every time you come across someone from blackrock or darkspear (us).

6. The resources are scarce, esp the northrend stuff. Get real. We're not gonna hold hands and sing kumbaya, over that precious titanium node. If I can "steal" it I'll steal it.
    Why not hakuna matata?

7. p.s. Just the other day I saw this little kid buy the last ****ing chocolate croissant right in front of me, that'd be a great example of a grown up person (geared 80) killing a kid (fresh 80) for his own profit.

Uhhhh no, not even...

8. I mean... the game is called World of Warcraft for a reason haha. If it would be free stuff everywhere they might as well call it World of Farmville. But jokes aside, yeah well it's how it is and I see nothing wrong with it (in terms of someone killing you while you try to mine). You can't really expect to get stuff by just casually flying around and mining. So this will not be changed at any point.

9. Maybe it's not like that on retail on a pve server but I assure you it's that way every time you come across someone from blackrock or darkspear (us).
    Can back this up 100%, Today did my daily cache, go to collect boom 30 blackrock sitting at the FP, yup instantly attacked lol dam *******s.

10. Two words: Moral, and choice.
    Honestly, this is one of the reasons i think WoW isn't a skin game, like League of Legends, dota, hots, etc... and, i wonder if blizzard is correct, actually... There are both fors and cons, however this doesn't change the choice we all have and make :)

11. As for pvp, you have Sap... Though, you have no problems being with alchemy + engineering and camping that last Titanium vein now is there xD

12. OP sounds like crybaby sjw who lacks any brain power for basic logical thinking.

whenever i used to farm herbs/ores i always killed opposite faction n mined/gathered everything while someone else was killing npc, i dont know you, i dont owe you anything and most likely you are out of my league for me ever to face you in same lod/rs hc raids, so im not too bothered by taking advantage of someone who is way below me.

13. I would kill any ally or any red I see, red = dead. I don't care if they're mining, collecting herbs, or killing mobs - I'll just kill them and I enjoy doing so. It is how it is and it won't change.

PS: RED = DEAD.

14. Expecting something like "Oh you found that ore first?" "Go ahead and mine it np i can just waste my time on finding another motes like yea np"

15. just let the bots mine it and buy it from the ah