1. "Kidnapped Puppy" exploit in bgs

Whenever I see someone racking up a ridiculous (e.g. 50) number of killing blows in a bg on Frostwolf, and it's not one of the well-known players who are capable of doing this legitimately, I take a look at them doing damage. More often than not, they've somehow managed to summon 10 or so "pets" that don't belong to any class (e.g. imps with demo locks)- "kidnapped puppies" are the most common ones I've seen.

I don't know how this exploit works, but it ruins the bg experience for the other team. I made screenshots and reported one guy who did it, and the GM replied that it would be investigated and if found true, he'd be punished severely. I encourage others to do this as well- if you see a guy doing crazy dps or kbs in a bg by using this exploit, take a screenshot of his herd of pets, post it on imgur, and open a ticket about it.

If any respectable pvp guilds see their members doing it, please enforce your own discipline, and tell him to stop.

2. Yea there is a horde hunter that I see doing this alot recently. Those spawn trinks supposed to despawn when you use another spawn trinket but its bugged allowing them to stacks 10+ npcs behind them. There was also and alliance druid/mage/priest that did it regular like a pleb idk if he got banned since haven't seen him in a while.
    Edited: February 3, 2017

3. Yea there is a horde hunter that I see doing this alot recently. Those spawn trinks supposed to despawn when you use another spawn trinket but its bugged allowing them to stacks 10+ npcs behind them. There was also and alliance druid/mage/priest that did it regular like a pleb idk if he got banned since haven't seen him in a while.
    Yeah, the player I reported months ago was ally, but I put him on my friends and never saw him log on again, so I'm pretty sure he was banned. So I think Warmane takes this seriously. I don't feel bad about reporting him - he was 550 ilvl except for his trinket, which was much lower level. So there's no way he could have thought his low ilvl trinket was legitimately that powerful.

4. Yeah, the player I reported months ago was ally, but I put him on my friends and never saw him log on again, so I'm pretty sure he was banned. So I think Warmane takes this seriously. I don't feel bad about reporting him - he was 550 ilvl except for his trinket, which was much lower level. So there's no way he could have thought his low ilvl trinket was legitimately that powerful.
    I dont think so, coz i report some of them. GM that answer my ticket say they have been dealt with but i still see them walking around in bg freely. I did the report multiple times and its futile.

5. They got rid of scarabs too.

What's even nuts that blue bomb that can instantly kill you still exists. The guy who used it probably running raids alone as we speak.

These things need to be fixed