1. Assi or Sub

I am really strugling what best pve spec.

Assi or Sub

I cant test it always on a DS boss and training dummy is invalid.

So any experienced rogue or that knows the server. Wich is better dps>?

2. atm its combat > assa > sub

where sub not working well in PvE.
    talking about bis gear.

about hit / expe

spell hit cap and 20 expe.

3. atm its combat > assa > sub

where sub not working well in PvE.
    talking about bis gear.

about hit / expe

spell hit cap and 20 expe.
    Depends of boss

4. Sub>Combat>Assa

for Single Target fights

5. Sub>Combat>Assa

for Single Target fights
    wrong on so many levels.

If we talk bout DSHC combat is still the strongest overall due to strong cleave (Yor, Madness, WM, Morchok). In a pure single target fight where you can attack from behind Sub will do the highest dps and obviously assa will be highest DPS on fights like Ultra. (This is all based 400+ ilvl)

I personally find Assa the best for every boss expect Madness, the cleave on blisterings is too important.

6. combat pull 60k+ on every single boss, and a lot more on aoe fights...)
    assa (?) dont think so but maybe im just bad assa.
    sub is fine in pve but with legendary daggers - or u find some new meta (bugmane way). Also on dshc only on Morchok and zonozz / hagara u can use this spec.

post some screenshot with assa dps if im wrong
    have a nice day
    Edited: February 4, 2017

7. wrong on so many levels.

If we talk bout DSHC combat is still the strongest overall due to strong cleave (Yor, Madness, WM, Morchok). In a pure single target fight where you can attack from behind Sub will do the highest dps and obviously assa will be highest DPS on fights like Ultra. (This is all based 400+ ilvl)

I personally find Assa the best for every boss expect Madness, the cleave on blisterings is too important.
    Just my personal experience with 410 ilvl and many tests

and yeah ds is made for combat but I wrote "for Single Target fights" ...

8. Best single target with brain: Sub
    Best single target without a brain: Assasination

On the other hand, Combat is really strong in most raids due to Blade Flurry (cleave), and you can pull some really good single target damage with it as well.

9. I've played every spec in every possible encounter and every possible place, i was combat pvper assa pvper sub pvper and same with pve...

Talking less about me. Assa and combat will always be dominant in any aoe situation, due to how sub has no aoe at all(in bis gear u will be using crossbow), however many fights with aoe potential are mostly childs play, people arguing that combat is better for encounters like warmaster and morchok are complete *****s, mostly because if u are going to do full hc run you won't be having ANY problems with those encounters.

If u got the brain, the patience(you will need lots of it, especially at the begging) you should be good, subtlety unlike other rogue specs shine on the fights who are the most difficult and by that im talking about zon ozz hc, hagara hc(yes soo many ****ing groups have problems there) and even spine hc.

If u want to know advantages of subtlety over other rogue specs those are:
    -Mobility(shadowstep, sprint, preparation)
    -Damage(kinda self explanatory, other rogue specs dont have a chance on single target)
    -Burst(mmm i love when people kick assa rogues on spine xD)
    -Survivability(this is a big one, subtlety has lots of tools to survive practically any encounter without the need of almost any healing, this is because of permanent recuperate(which is a dps increase to keep up), lower cooldown on cloak(look tallents) and finally feint... Glyphted and tallented u can have 90% uptime at no cost and it just mixes in soo smoothly into your rotation you won't even feel the need to worry(to put into numbers i took 340k damage over the duration of entire spine hc fight, all of it was healed up by shammans totem and recuperate))
    -scalling(im not sure myself if its a plus or a minus, yet i tend to think it's a useful information and i came here to help soo... If u look at the abilities you get for choosing subtlety you will notice something called sinisters calling, which increases your agility by 30% which makes agility growth on subtlety just insane, everything with agility will be increased by this 30%, every potion, proc etc. However if you're low geared having almost no agility to begin with might make the increase from this passive unnoticeable, however at 405 ilvl(like i am now) going from assasination to subtlety gives me over 3k extra agility, which is just insane, keep this in mind while gemming and enchanting)

10. Combat > All.
    A Combat specialized Rogue can kill me (Robbery; go on now; get) When I am specialized as Holy rocking 5,250 resilience (Basically hard capped for a Holy Paladin; assuming you are wearing a.) BiS Gear b.) Full Cataclysmic Gear, due to the physical damage reduction of your already existing armor, you would be better off getting rid of the extra resilience and putting it somewhere more useful, Crit / Int / Haste; whatever it is that you fancy) ; /sigh (--- Drawing a picture for these rats --- Start taking notes ) with Guardian / Wings / Divine Favor / Engineering Haste to Gloves enchant / & Aura Mastery (Gouge; Vanish Cheapshot; Kick? The list goes on. But yeah, having full CD's blown a Combat Rogue can slam my *** still in the horde flag room; With a freshly taken flag; to the point where I'm extra hit and if no one helps in less than 7 seconds I'm done (Assuming you're Forbearance is trying to get you hit; Also, when in the act of dueling for instance, you are not so low a mosquito wouldn't even bite ya' < --------------- [ Meaning yous' isn't a Masta Splinter "Rat-***-*****" that uses "Lay on Hands ; Divine Shield ; or Hand of Protection]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ^
    P.S.
    If you is one of them go Horde [ If not already out of the closet ] ; Wait for Armed and I ; Maybe even Zades (R1ROGUEEU) to queue a Battleground ; If you were [ are? ] to be this unlucky, we will proceed to :
    - Whip ya'
    - Skin ya'
    [ Last but not least ]
    - Hang ya'
    ^ ---------------^ - Treatin' ya like them crocs outside BH boy

Everyone's Hit

11. i have my doubts in your skills as a paladin.

12. i have my doubts in your skills as a paladin.
    Do you know who the **** I am?
    CYRUS
    ` Safety; Always Off `
    P.S.
    Go back to Warsong, or maybe Warmane will open up another Cataclysmic fun-server for ye'

13. Do you know who the **** I am?
    Sorry, never heared of u, probably one of the uncommon species of bugs

14. did you just try to argue that combat rogue can kill you easier than sub? in an argument about pve?

maybe if a full bis combat rogue jumps you while you have no cds and are drunk and are blindfolded?

15. Against some priest or a druid while using vial khalets and full pve u MIGHT have a chance with all the lockdown u have, but against a paladin its just a no no, if u try to nuke him he will bubble and without your adrenaline you cant do ****

(combat rogue pvp for over 2 years here)

123 Last