1. Combat rogue? It's just literally the easiest thing to kite....

2. You seem to know a lot about holy paladins, maybe you could give me some advice? I'm new. So I understand combat rogues can solo holy paladins now. But could you tell me more? Maybe assassination rogues and blood dk's oneshot hpallies too? Appreciate help thxx

3. Why u guys get always off topic lol, look at this haha.

4. Why u guys get always off topic lol, look at this haha.
    Welcome to Neltharion's Subforum

5. Lol. Gators gonna gate. But yeah this "Robbery" of Neltharion boy, one of them farmers, keepin' his crop in line, keep on and I'll have to whip ya, skin ya, and hang ya. But yeah, asks Zades (R1RogueEU), Sub is more consistant damage, Combat is more controlled burst. And apparently people missed the part where I don't bubble in a 1v1. That's ***** ****, but a BiS Combat Rogue should be able to force a bubble if he's any good without popping a lot of CD's.

6. BiS Combat Rogue should be able to force a bubble if he's any good without popping a lot of CD's..
    Combat Rogue should never kill a Hpala.

Also, there is nothing wrong about using bubble, is not even that strong compared to other CDs (The only CDs that people should not use in duels are the ones you can't use in arena like LoH).
    Edited: February 27, 2017

7. Combat Rogue should never kill a Hpala.

Also, there is nothing wrong about using bubble, is not even that strong compared to other CDs (The only CDs that people should not use in duels are the ones you can't use in arena like LoH).
    Lol, can honestly say that I've only seen 2 other Holy Paladins that are not; For a lack of better words; rats. Gospel and Karabata. HolyLightz is decent but carried hard by 2ez. Please don't act like I'm new to this, because I know you're not, and you know I'm not. Just ask Murk or Zades about combat, they will tell you the same thing.

8. Lol, can honestly say that I've only seen 2 other Holy Paladins that are not; For a lack of better words; rats. Gospel and Karabata. HolyLightz is decent but carried hard by 2ez. Please don't act like I'm new to this, because I know you're not, and you know I'm not. Just ask Murk or Zades about combat, they will tell you the same thing.
    How am i ''carried'' by twoeasy? :D And you die from combat rogues in duels not me lol

9. Lol. Gators gonna gate. But yeah this "Robbery" of Neltharion boy, one of them farmers, keepin' his crop in line, keep on and I'll have to whip ya, skin ya, and hang ya. But yeah, asks Zades (R1RogueEU), Sub is more consistant damage, Combat is more controlled burst. And apparently people missed the part where I don't bubble in a 1v1. That's ***** ****, but a BiS Combat Rogue should be able to force a bubble if he's any good without popping a lot of CD's.
    You act like you're so good but literally no one ever heard about you??

10. 1. Robbery
    2. Gospel
    3. Karabata
    4. Legendfear/Holylightz/Ginger

what do u think gungo

11. Lol, can honestly say that I've only seen 2 other Holy Paladins that are not; For a lack of better words; rats. Gospel and Karabata. HolyLightz is decent but carried hard by 2ez. Please don't act like I'm new to this, because I know you're not, and you know I'm not. Just ask Murk or Zades about combat, they will tell you the same thing.
    No one knows who you are, no one ever heard of these "decent non rats" hpalas except for Holylightz, and please don't tell me you think Murk is a decent rogue somehow

1. Robbery
    2. Gospel
    3. Karabata
    4. Legendfear/Holylightz/Ginger

what do u think gungo
    I thinker
    1.Legendfear
    2.someone r1like swissguard
    3. Gospel ??????
    4. Ginger
    Edited: February 27, 2017 Reason: xD

12. Lol, can honestly say that I've only seen 2 other Holy Paladins that are not; For a lack of better words; rats. Gospel and Karabata.
    Since you've been killed by Combat Rogues I can say you know nothing about Hpalas.

HolyLightz is decent but carried hard by 2ez.
    Holylightz is probably the only 2.6k Hpala in the server and I don't think he has been playing double healer tho...

Just ask Murk or Zades about combat, they will tell you the same thing.
    I've dueled with my friend Kitty (Xrnner) while he was playing Combat Rogue and I was playing on my Hpala, I can tell you there is literally no danger about Combat Rogues (as I said before, its literally the easiest thing to kite). And all the respect to Zades and Murk but Xrnner is a better rogue than they are.

13. I would say the danger of combat rogue is his partner, with all the ccs combat has(silence kick, low cd no cost long af gauge, 9 sec kidney) pair that with something like a shadow priest or an ench shammy will make for a pretty decent combo(i say decent, because burst dominates in arenas these days), however this is not the case in 1v1, the best current way to win duels as a combat rogue is to exploit killing spree to get wow error for entire durotar, fun times....

First 123 Last