1. Status of Icecrown

Hello, I'm new to this realm, been playing on Lordaeron, just wanted to ask what's icecrown like, is it pay2win like everyone says?

2. Buying any gear even full bis doesn't = p2w, Its pay to catchup. If you're expecting a bunch of other naked 80's after the server has been live for over a year, your a delusional moron that should take your naked full green 80 and jump from the dalaran sewers just putting it out there.

3. +1 for the catchup, as it is a little harder to get good items if you are just starting, but keep in mind it is possible, easier if you know how - proffessions for boes, fos, pos, toc, eots, some rep items if you like questing, then weekly quest for eofs, daily rdfs, wintergrasp for the honor and sc shards, then icc alt and you will be fine.. Coins just make a quick skip, esp for rs trinkets & lk weapons, besides it...

4. Well... mostly you have to catch up ofc there are lots of geared people but at the same time there are lots of lower geared players who are farming gear. Mostly you have to catch up. Yes there are donors too, but is not like you are non donor you can't hit 2k and after you donate you go 2,5k at arena or top bg. There are lot's of noobs too, is normal there are players with gear but it is because the server is live for more than 1 year.

Donate to skip que then farm gear just like most of the players do.
    (I said to donate to skip que just so you can play because when is que it is pretty unplayable i mean is pretty hard to log in.)
    Edited: February 6, 2017

5. Not sure whats going on with server, but im sure its pissing me off!

6. You just go around in every day life talking to people like that ? Doubt it but if you do sad sad you. Get some respect ! And did they say they expected loads of under geared toons ? But since you mentioned it yes there is a bunch of nearly naked toons running around bg's etc. Also did they say they had a full green 80 ? They never said they were not leveling their toons. Who's the moron ? You Thydus ! So go jump from the dalaran sewers.
    Edited: February 6, 2017

7. The game is both free2play and pay2win. If you're ambitious enough, in 1 week, you could level a character to 80 and get it to 4k GS. In 1 more week of grinding toc/fos/pos ( N / HC ), you can reach the 5k mark. Farm toc10n -> toc25n -> Easy icc10n. If you're ambitious enough you can achieve anything.
    Getting the end gear means in joining an end-game guild. If you are not suited for that, I suggest you start watching some streams/videos and see how it's done here.

Best of luck!

8. If you donate just 10$ its enough to skip the que right ? im facing this problem aswell..

9. If you donate just 10$ its enough to skip the que right ? im facing this problem aswell..
    It is 10€.