1. How does one obtain Essence-Infused Mushroom to farm Anzu?

I can't seem to get the quests to show up.

2. You have to take the start quest from Moonglade, and you need to be above lvl 70 and have 300 riding skill.

If you're already 80, go to Moonglade and turn the low levels button on, so it shows you low levels, and search for the quest called Morthis Whisperwing.

I've done the full quest chain and am farming Raven Lord atm, if you have more questions ask here.

3. Can't seem to complete the quest The Raven Stones, any ideas?
    Edit : it worked, tried a lot of locations for the quest item
    Edited: November 9, 2017

4. Partially on topic so I won't start a new thread nor do I intend to hijack this one:

I am on Outland, level 70 druid, with Artisan riding (300), yet the NPC (Loganaar) does not offer me the quest Morthis Whisperwing. Is there any other pre-requisite here that I could possibly be missing? I've looked through every forum possible and see the only requirement being the two that I have already attained.

Thanks in advance.

5. use openwow.com to track the entire quest chain, I think you can start it in stormwind also

6. Partially on topic so I won't start a new thread nor do I intend to hijack this one:

I am on Outland, level 70 druid, with Artisan riding (300), yet the NPC (Loganaar) does not offer me the quest Morthis Whisperwing. Is there any other pre-requisite here that I could possibly be missing? I've looked through every forum possible and see the only requirement being the two that I have already attained.

Thanks in advance.
    Don't know how it worked on Outland during TBC expansion, but I recently did it on Icecrown 7x and it worked perfectly as well as I described in my above post.

7. (WOTLK: Icecrown) I cannot complete "Chasing the Moonstone" quest. It's the quest that sends me to Azshara to get the Southfury Moonstone. When I try to get it Rizzle Sprysprocket appears and stuns me, then he appears in the water below and dissapears. He dissapears everytime, I tryied to trinket the stun and jump in the water but he just vanishes. Also tryied to attack/talk to her right after I trinket the stun but nothing happens. Any1 tryied this recently? What should I do?

8. (WOTLK: Icecrown) It is same for me RankdoesMatter, i waiting my gm request.

9. the gm ask me to make a request on bug tracker warmane, nice reply for waiting 6months for complete a quest.

10. **** this quest [Chasing the Moonstone]

11. **** this quest [Chasing the Moonstone]
    Welp. No need to be sad though. I killed like 100+ anzu and never saw the rein. The worse thing is I have no idea whether the loot bug again or not.

12. Welp. No need to be sad though. I killed like 100+ anzu and never saw the rein. The worse thing is I have no idea whether the loot bug again or not.
    Ye same here, I've been farming it daily since November (on Icecrown) and still no drop at all.

Can at least someone confirms does it drop or not so I can stop.

13. my quest [Chasing the Moonstone] don't work
    please fix it
    my druid name is:

Winxlayla

12 Last