1. Puggers

For those guys who cries alot when RO at DBS when pugging. Please (for the love of god) Find a decent guild to save yourself before you drown in your own pool of tears :)

If you're pugging and when everyone is already bickering at Marrowgar items, dont expect anything out of the raid.

2. If i want to make a run with an alt char of mine, i dont start until ive got everyone on voice and verified that theyre on. + have that raids full clear of bosses done and have correct gems/enchants optimized. It takes upto 2hrs to make a okay pug but its better than going for 3-5 bosses.

Pugs can be good, but only if you got the dedication.

3. If i want to make a run with an alt char of mine, i dont start until ive got everyone on voice and verified that theyre on. + have that raids full clear of bosses done and have correct gems/enchants optimized. It takes upto 2hrs to make a okay pug but its better than going for 3-5 bosses.

Pugs can be good, but only if you got the dedication.
    Not everyone with "good enchant and gemmed" can do well in pugs. Sometimes they just bickers at everyone and entitled to everything