1. Raid lockouts when not killing anything?

This is a bit of a rant.

I joined a ToC25 Normal raid with 2/5 bosses down, but then the raid leader decides he's had enough and with 21/25 calls an "RO" - raid over.

Why am I now forced to be locked out of the instance when I didn't kill any bosses? Now I have to wait 3 days on my main just to be able to raid ToC because of some impatient raid leader.

Can someone explain how this even makes sense?
    Edited: February 4, 2017

2. Just don't enter such raids, they have a very high chance of failure, you are locked a minute after you put your foot in and then rip till next wedn...

3. This one seemed promising. When I joined they were 25/25, so I popped some flasks and was ready to go.

But of course some drama always has to happen....

It's a bit ridiculous to place me in the same boat as others who had downed 2/5 bosses when I just joined.

4. Don't ever enter the instance and accept the save of a pug that is "refilling up" people unless it is 25/25 and ready to fire up as soon as you enter.

Just stay in Dalaran, tell them to summon you when they are full.

5. I know and like I said, they were 25/25. It's my fault because I joined and I accepted, and with that comes the chance that you get locked out.

But the bigger issue is, why should people who join raids and didn't kill anything get locked out if said raid ends without progressing? I don't get it....

6. I know and like I said, they were 25/25. It's my fault because I joined and I accepted, and with that comes the chance that you get locked out.

But the bigger issue is, why should people who join raids and didn't kill anything get locked out if said raid ends without progressing? I don't get it....
    It's just how Blizzard did things at this time. They've changed it a couple of times since wrath, currently they use a system where you can only receive loot from each boss once per week but you can kill it 100 times if you wanted.

7. This is a bit of a rant.

I joined a ToC25 Normal raid with 2/5 bosses down, but then the raid leader decides he's had enough and with 21/25 calls an "RO" - raid over.

Why am I now forced to be locked out of the instance when I didn't kill any bosses? Now I have to wait 3 days on my main just to be able to raid ToC because of some impatient raid leader.

Can someone explain how this even makes sense?
    Join a raiding guild simple solution. Honestly you're not the first or the last this will happen too. Everyone knows pugs are filled with brain dead players who just want that one item to increase their gear score it's rare to find that one pug where people actually know tactics and know how to play their classes and you kill bosses without wiping.
    Edited: February 4, 2017

8. Heh, Ever want to get locked in ICC25 at BQL, gets locked then RO? :DDDDDDD
    Ever want to get locked at DBS then RO? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Ever want to get locked at Lootship then RO right after it because some ****tard Started it too early?
    Ever want to get locked at Rotface then RO because people are afk/offline?

Simple just get into a guild and do gruns

9. I have a brutal schedule where WoW happens randomly when I have free time.

It's either join a guild and raid maybe 2x a month (that is if their schedule and mine matches), or join a PUG which are plentiful but are high risk.

It's a real toss up for me.

If there are any guilds raiding afternoons in North America (EST), send me a PM. Thats the most frequent time I am online.

10. Just a note that this is a bug. Raids should only save you on join on Heroic. On normal, you should get saved on a boss kill. I actually thought this would have been changed when the lockout system was fixed to unbug ICC. This means that you should be able to join normal ICC, normal ToC, and Ulduar/Naxx at any point and not get saved unless you defeat a boss.