1. Amazing work Warmane

How can people even say the words "Warmane sucks"? I don't understand it at all...

I remember Molten. 80+% of the quests were broken, that is why the server was 25x XP at the time...

But this? I've quested from 1-75 so far and all I can say is... Amazing work Warmane!

This is by far the absolute BEST questing experience I've ever had on a private server. It's absolutely beautiful. Sure there is a bugged quest here and there, but so far it has never hindered me from continuing my progress towards getting to max level.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Warmane because I hear a lot of hate(and also a lot of great things too!)

Keep up the great work guys!

-MK

2. Had the same feeling until the infinite patch of ToC came out -.-

3. Bugged quests? Working quests? Not realy different with old molten. It may be that now are working more quests but in both new and old molten was possible to get loremaster. Build quality of quests are a bit better now. They are easier to get complete, but thats doesnt mean they are bugless. Rememeber, bugged quests doesnt mean it is uncompletable. If thing dont work, thats make quest bugged, not the fact if that quest is completable or not. And by the way, if you compare communication skills and quality, then old molten wins so far. And yeah, infinite 5 boss farm