1. Funnest class to PVE with?

I want some personal opinions! What do you think is absolute fun to play and not just feel like a robot while lvling/dungeons/raiding?

I played my pally and just wasn't into it much. I really do like my hunter but the DPS spots take longer to pop in RDF. I absolutely LOVE mages but I just find myself bored with lvling them.
    I'm caught in a altoholic state and can't decide! I want something fun and something I'll be proud of when playing!

2. I would suggest u playing feral druid dps. u can still tank for rdf even with dps gear as a bear.

3. Mastercard is the funnest class to pve with.

There used to be some fun in crunching the numbers and figuring out what is optimal, but that fun was mathematics and is pretty much solved, from a practical stand point, and easily amended with regards to bugs.

A really exceptionally bugged server is actually the most fun place for pve. E.g. on early molten it was actually fun to pve: I had figure out new specs and gear setups, avoid as much as I could of the negative bugs, exploit the positive, after that, racing for toc and then icc first kills as the bosses were released (bugged to hell) was great fun! Nothing beats getting the first kill on bosses that almost everyone else declared "too bugged to kill" or being the first group to figure out how to get round certain bugs :)

When you have old pve working as intended, then it's solved, and mere execution is extremely simple.

However, if you actually somehow find pve challenging (beyond the challenging of grouping 25+ non cretins in a guild -this can be surprisingly hard, especially on this server)/haven't yet done all the content once, then I would go with something which can tank heal and dps all in one so that you can at least introduce some variety in to the paint by numbers experience that is PvE :)
    Edited: February 6, 2017

4. Prot warrior
    Survival hunter
    Feral druid

5. However, any class you choose, I suggest you to do it on another server.

6. It all depends on what you want to do.

Tank? Probably the most fun to play are Prot Warr and Unholy DK. (Both are challenging, but a blast once you get them down).
    Dps? I'd say either Rogue or Shadow Priest.
    Healer? Dunno, never seriously got into healing, but from what I've heard / seen, Holy Pallys and Disc Priests seem to be the go-to's on Icecrown, with Druid right behind that.

7. May 3, 2017  
    Every class can be fun, the problem is when u raid 25 and you have a dot-class and u need to track them dots. It's a complete mess. I can't enjoy shadow priest, I can't enjoy moonkin, I can't enjoy Warlock, seems like icecrown is designed for warriors only who just /startattack and afk the whole fight while doing 20k dps

8. May 12, 2017  
    Get add-ons to track your dots and its easy as hell

9. May 12, 2017  
    Deffinetly Enchancment shaman. Above this few spells which are included into Your rotation You have like 20 totems to drop. You can also drop healing surge when noone is watching.
    Highly recommend.
    Special and unusuall class

10. May 13, 2017  
    Funniest class to PVE with?
    I suggest Enchancement shamans, your damage will be hilarious.

Edited: May 13, 2017

11. May 30, 2017  
    I suggest Enchancement shamans, your damage will be hilarious.

Enha shaman Topping LOD

12. May 30, 2017  

Enha shaman Topping LOD
    do you see Eto in there? I dont, only reason

13. May 31, 2017  
    Might be fun/op to play, but a nightmare to gear an enha shaman. Especially if you go for this unconventional build that works really well.