1. Warmane bring back the old points shop

Why warmane, why did u make changes to the points shop
    can't u bring back the old one

2. ikr no idea whats happening there, all i can do is smile and think to myself "this is funny", since wotlk server or cata get all of it.

3. yea why does warmane focus only on cata nad wotlk ,can't they just put the items that were in the points sho
    p instead of coins

4. I seen this behavior befor, i been playing F2P mmorpgs the last 12 years, this is a Bait and Switch Tactics, you start of Giving and Providing everything the Community looks for, after you established a "Fan Base" or "this nummber of players" then you Gradually start changing things, slowly but surely, that by the
    end the things your looking for, got used to, in some cases even need you can only obtain via Cash Shop. If you look at the prices of the items you can
    buy with Points, i can tell you it has increased by a significant amount, costs for charachter trade is abismal, the 1 coin fee for gifting is lol.....started about 2 years ago, the current team is working like a company and i dont see any changes comming soon.

5. When point shop changed, it contraindicated what Kear Wolf said in the mysteriously removed twitch videos for warmane.

The whole working with the community and or polls and or seeing what the community wants has been abandoned. Leading us to forget everything.

Defeats the purpose of the aftermath of moltdown and the hacker revolt, molteb history forgotten thus far.

6. Point shop is a free shop. At a free private server. What else could you want?