1. What happens to this server when I've crown is on farm?

As the title says, what happens when everyone has ICC on farm? Does it go to cata? Does warmane keep 2 ICC servers? Or will they start over again from vanilla?

2. As far as I know when ICC is realeased the server will stay in that patch. There won't be a cata or vanilla release. Even if icecrown and lordaeron will have the same patch, the realms will be quite different. Icecrown has RDF enabled, Lordaeron not. Icecrown has high rates and Lordaeron has x1 rates. Lordaeron has buffed raids for more difficult pve experience and icecrown has a store where you can buy any kind of gear....

3. i just feel that the population will die out on this realm, just because everyone will be in ICC gear, and there will be a very small % of the population playing through the old raids and actually gearing, unless thats just me thinking the worst as i haven't really found a decent community to be a part of yet!

4. Does warmane keep 2 ICC servers?
    Yes.

Unless the server further progresses with releasing more content, it will see a drastic decrease in users shortly after the first clear of Icecrown Citadel on heroic 25-man difficulty.