1. Invisible quest NPCs - trick to see them again

On Frostwolf, it seems that sometimes, specific NPCs fail to appear correctly.
    Puzzled to see them on the mini-map yet unable to interact with them, I tried to use the command:

Code:
    /target <name of NPC>
    And, interestingly, it made them appear again.

Hope it can help players who are leveling or those trying to get achievements.

2. Ah dang, this won't work for the Veiled Blade NPCs, the ones I've been looking for for months now with the items I have :C
    Stealth/Invisibility detection isn't strong enough to see or interact with these guys :S

3. I apologize for my wording. While I used the word "invisible", I think the proper word would be wrong-phased?

4. u know if this work with the quest sacred and corrupt the quest for shadowmourne, we can see the ? icon but cant select noting

5. u know if this work with the quest sacred and corrupt the quest for shadowmourne, we can see the ? icon but cant select noting
    Yeah that stupid forge is not letting me turn in the quest. I doubt they'll ever fix it :(

6. u know if this work with the quest sacred and corrupt the quest for shadowmourne, we can see the ? icon but cant select noting
    I don't know that since I never tried it, but the symptoms seem to be the same. Trying it out wouldn't be a bad idea.

However, this being a Runeforge might me a more complicated bug.
    Edited: February 7, 2017