1. Question about pandaria content

Hi,i paly Lich King on Icecrown and im movin on to next level.I wanted to play Cataclysm but low population stops me from playing it and im mad on warmane stuff for giving up on Cata(its my fave exp).So,i was thinking about MoP then.
    Can someone tell me is it worth to play it,and how much end game content works(pve)(raids,dungeons,quests,achievements)?I know that achievements suck.I loot 1 cooper and got achiv loot 100000 gold etc....

2. Mop is the best expansion, of course you should try it. Much better than LK.

3. Mop is the best expansion, of course you should try it. Much better than LK.
    Bad troll is bad. And to the OP, MOP is truly awful and almost killed WoW, it's so dumbed down, it isn't even funny. The only expansion worse than MoP is WoD.

4. I'm also just wondering if I have the 3.3.5 client is it possible to update to the mop client or basically any other client?

5. you can, to legion - for cata/mop one though, it ain't work...

but, i am not sure about troll and stuff, but honestly, for me, the pandaren story was really the coolest one! ^.^ and when i see wotlk atmosphere, i am like ok what is this dark feeling like covering everything... Undead skeles an lk etc... idk just the mop setting is really different!..

6. How would I go about updating the client?

7. How would I go about updating the client?
    You have to download a MoP client from here. I don't suggest the minimal one as it might slow your game down and grind your harddrive.

8. I guess you talking about pve(canĀ“t talk about that), but it was the best expansion for pvp from my point of view... and it certeantly didnt killed wow... if you dont like, then dont play it, but pls dont go on forums telling it was **** when you have no idea what you're talking about....

9. And to the OP, MOP is truly awful and almost killed WoW, it's so dumbed down, it isn't even funny
    I loled at this

10. Error with MoP

Hey, I'm new to this so I need to ask something. When I try to run the wow.exe file for MoP it gives me an error about not being able to do something to a file. Can you guys help me?

11. MoP have new features and this expansion is awesome, you should rush and try it out.