1. You're comparing them to other classes directly. That is not what this is about. This is about if they are capable. They are. I've seen it myself. I can cite others who have seen it as well. I really shouldn't have to though.

Are Warriors weaker than other tanks? Yes, they are. They also provide a gameplay that the other tanks do not offer.
    Believe it or not, there are people who choose to play based on what they enjoy, rather than based on what is stronger.
    That's all there is to it.
    capable of what? warrior tank atleast on lordaeron is completly unplayable since release and dont have any space for current tier progression. your gear as protwarr almost needs to be a content ahead of what you want to raid to compete with way worse equipped protpals/ferals. Naxx,Ulduar and now ToGC nothing changed and makes any protwarr really depressed

2. yes war tank suck.
    pala > dk > feral > war

3. @Mercy
    Actually, comparing warrior to other classes is what this thread is about :D.

Meanwhile, I have leveled up my warrior to lvl 80 (big mistake, haha). I only did it cause I enjoy tanking and I like tanking as warr.

If warrior has problems with the buffed dungeons, it only means that they didn't buff it the right way. If buffing dungeons leads to unbalanced classes then you pretty much ruined the game, or at least a part of it.

4. What buffed dungeons are you talking about? Raids on Lordaeron, sure. But not dungeons.
    Also, if you care to dps any, having a leveled Warrior is a nice thing to have.

5. What buffed dungeons are you talking about? Raids on Lordaeron, sure. But not dungeons.
    well not really protwarr is unplayble and useless due to buffed raids and fury/arms is aswell sueless and no reason to bring more than one per raid.

lvling a warr on lordaeron is a big mistake maybe atleast dps warr will have it better by end of icc but otherwise dont waste your time on this class

6. What buffed dungeons are you talking about? Raids on Lordaeron, sure. But not dungeons.
    Uhm, raids are dungeons too... just bigger. I wasn't referring to 5men specifically.

First 12