1. Returning

Hello, anyone/everyone.
    Some of you may or may not know/remember me, but I've been around for ages. I am going to be returning (again) with some friends of mine. We are going to be going Horde, and was wondering what the guild scene is like. In terms of both PvE and PvP.

If anyone could fill me in on what I missed over the past 14 months or so, it'd be immensely appreciated.

2. Pvp - lots of small premade bg and world pvp ones(especially alliance side)
    Pve - lots of small 10 man raiding guilds and newly formed "noobish" ones. No guilds for 25mans, but some smaller guilds tend to cooperate and join their 10 mans to raid

3. Pvp - lots of small premade bg and world pvp ones(especially alliance side)
    Pve - lots of small 10 man raiding guilds and newly formed "noobish" ones. No guilds for 25mans, but some smaller guilds tend to cooperate and join their 10 mans to raid
    No guilds for 25man? We (Chaotic Neutral) have done full 25HC for 3 weeks in row right now with little help from HA.

4. No guilds for 25man? We (Chaotic Neutral) have done full 25HC for 3 weeks in row right now with little help from HA.
    Ehm a DS 25Man Run with 12 Guildies and the REst from HA and Pugs isnt a guild raid, cant you stay 1 time at the truth? Still wonder when i read those flames from Jointx against HA why you raid together, but that isnt my thing but pls stay at the truth...

And also Chaotic Neutral is an ally guild, and he is horde but nice guild advertising btw...
    Edited: February 6, 2017

5. About Horde especially, FATALITY may be what you are looking for. We're a big PvP guild that has been active for the past 2 years (wich no other guild could do, I mean they still exist but are kind of inactive). We reach 20-25 people online during the day without using any addons to spam-invite random people, so you can be sure we inspect our people one by one before inviting them. If you want more information, you can go to our recruiting thread (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=303072).

As for PvE, I'm not really informed but I heard that F A L L E N is a great guild. As I said I don't know much about PvE guilds so I can't give you more information, but I hope it helps you a bit ;p

6. About Horde especially, FATALITY may be what you are looking for. We're a big PvP guild that has been active for the past 2 years (wich no other guild could do, I mean they still exist but are kind of inactive). We reach 20-25 people online during the day without using any addons to spam-invite random people, so you can be sure we inspect our people one by one before inviting them. If you want more information, you can go to our recruiting thread (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=303072).

As for PvE, I'm not really informed but I heard that F A L L E N is a great guild. As I said I don't know much about PvE guilds so I can't give you more information, but I hope it helps you a bit ;p
    I remember FATALITY, and I remember when I came back about 16 months ago (was only around for 2 months because reasons) I had to start fresh and I was outhealing other paladins from your guild in battlegrounds when I had vicious gear and greens. That being said, I remain a bit uneasy about your guild. Especially moreso that whatever guild I join, I'd be bringing friends along with me, sort of a package deal of sorts.

On the topic of PvE, they have expressed more interest in PvE as opposed to PvP (but I can probably convince them to do pvp as well. But I will see if I can do some looking into that Fallen guild. I appreciate your suggestion. I'm glad to see you're still a kind person that I remember from all those months ago.

7. All pvp guilds are full of ******s that dont know what they are doing. Vast majority of the better players just make bull**** guilds as a funny name or whatever. Flavor text type **** if you know what I mean.

There is only like 3 "good" pve guilds on the entire server, all of which are on alliance if you can deal with their arrogance and utter toxicity. The main one of them being Heaven Asunder even though everyone talks **** about them, they even have some of the more decent pvpers as well. Other guilds such as chaotic neutral and unknown are ehh at pve and pvp but i guess theyre ok if you really want a guild that bad. Stay away from chemical, i have never heard any good comments, nor seen that many whi are actually good from it but a small handful.

Every single horde guild is a clown fiesta. Dont even bother. Horde is general is full of toxic teenagers, alliance is just full of every arena tryhard to exist on the server, which isnt really a bad thing.

I rambled around a lot and **** isnout of order but id suggest playing alliance if you actually want a decent playing experience pve or pvp. Otherwise just make your own 10 man core or premade bg guild and go from there. Horde guilds arent even worth mentioning even if its to talk badly about them. Itd just be a waste of effort acknowledging something so worthless lol.

Also, as far as ive seen, alliance seems to be a lot more populated than horde is. Just thought id mention that as well
    Edited: February 7, 2017

8. Well, then.
    I suppose I'll just go out and look around myself. See what I can do, if push comes to shove I may create my own guild. I just hate to deal with recruitment, tbh.

9. I'm not sure about other guilds, but my guild <Unknown> on alliance raid multiple raids every day of the week.
    We are mostly raiding 10mans at the moment, but we are trying to recruit more players to do 25mans more often.

We haven't cleared everything on heroic 25man yet, simply because we don't have enough people.
    However, we already did BoT25 with Sinestra 25HC and FL25 with Rag and Rhyo 25HC with less than 25 people.

Check out our Rag HC 5man: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347374
    Raid progression/guild info: http://unknown-warmane.shivtr.com/

And who might you be Andrew? What's your in-game name on Alliance?

10. I remember FATALITY, and I remember when I came back about 16 months ago (was only around for 2 months because reasons) I had to start fresh and I was outhealing other paladins from your guild in battlegrounds when I had vicious gear and greens. That being said, I remain a bit uneasy about your guild. Especially moreso that whatever guild I join, I'd be bringing friends along with me, sort of a package deal of sorts.

On the topic of PvE, they have expressed more interest in PvE as opposed to PvP (but I can probably convince them to do pvp as well. But I will see if I can do some looking into that Fallen guild. I appreciate your suggestion. I'm glad to see you're still a kind person that I remember from all those months ago.
    That might be right, 16 months ago was the beginning of FATALITY, we had a bad reputation and bad attitude towards other guilds. We were mostly recruiting any PvP player by that time. That has been determined as a problem and we now duel test/inspect everyone we invite. If you want to give us a second chance, I'd be happy to prove you that we changed :)

11. Stay away from chemical, i have never heard any good comments, nor seen that many whi are actually good from it but a small handful.
    Thats weird... Before my "wow break", back when I used to be the GM of Chemical, we had a bunch of gladiators, a lot of other high rated players, 7 of the top 10 teams in the ladder were from Chemical, we used to have a rank called "Class Leader" for the best player of each class in the guild where only people with 2.5k+ could get that rank. We had (at least one) 2.6k warrior, 2.7k hunter, 2.9k priest, 2.5k shaman, 2.6k warlock, 2.6k druid, 2.8k paladin, 2.8k rogue, 2.9k DK and 2.8k Mage. So yea, I'm sure you've never heard any good about us.
    We're currently rebuilding the guild, so you can't really trashtalk here.

Sup Misan? :D
    If you've never heard about Andrew before, he was the hunter who came to the forum to brag about his 2.2k achiv that ONLY took him 7 months to be done. He was also the guy who said that Thug Cleave was not that strong. His hunter's name is Ryzuh. He claims that he mains some other char but, unfortunately, refuses to share it with us.

@Fapfapaladin Welcome back mate, if you're going for PvP I recommend you to choose Chemical (ally) or FATALITY (horde), its the only 2 active guilds at the moment. If you're going for PvE I recommend Unknown on ally (not only they're an awesome PvE guild but they also have good PvP'ers).
    Edited: February 7, 2017

12. His hunter's name is Ryzuh. He claims that he mains some other char but, unfortunately, refuses to share it with us.
    Id say its Alvie, but this guy can put together a sentence.

Theres really no other active PvP guild other than Chemical and FATALITY..

But if youre gearing/leveling with ~5 people, you could probably run premades without a guild. Welcome back.

13. I'm not sure about other guilds, but my guild <Unknown> on alliance raid multiple raids every day of the week.
    We are mostly raiding 10mans at the moment, but we are trying to recruit more players to do 25mans more often.

We haven't cleared everything on heroic 25man yet, simply because we don't have enough people.
    However, we already did BoT25 with Sinestra 25HC and FL25 with Rag and Rhyo 25HC with less than 25 people.

Check out our Rag HC 5man: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347374
    Raid progression/guild info: http://unknown-warmane.shivtr.com/

MISAN! Ilu, k?

14. If you've never heard about Andrew before, he was the hunter who came to the forum to brag about his 2.2k achiv that ONLY took him 7 months to be done. He was also the guy who said that Thug Cleave was not that strong. His hunter's name is Ryzuh. He claims that he mains some other char but, unfortunately, refuses to share
    That's not my hunter, tell Killshots I said thanks for the coins. :^) "Stating" something isn't "bragging". Who the **** brags about 2.2k LOL I stated a personal achievement.. wait for it.. almost two years ago saying I got 2.2 while barely knowing mechanics to Cata due to being new to the expansion. But say what you want everyone knows you whore attention on this forum like you get paid for it.

If you actually think thug is good I don't know what to tell you. Maybe in your little Molten arena brain it's good because you can kill anything in an opener. But thug is so easily countered it's not even worth playing.

I don't mention my characters cause I can't be asked dealing with the aura of toxicity that lingers around people like you on this server. It's honestly quite disgusting.

15. Who the **** brags about 2.2k LOL

If you actually think thug is good I don't know what to tell you. Maybe in your little Molten arena brain it's good because you can kill anything in an opener. But thug is so easily countered it's not even worth playing.
    Just because you've failed at playing thug doesn't mean that the comp is weak... Thug has a lot of potential if played by the right hands. You just don't see more thug comps in this server because of the lack of good hunters.

I don't mention my characters cause I can't be asked dealing with the aura of toxicity that lingers around people like you on this server. It's honestly quite disgusting.
    Or maybe you've just learned the lesson with Alvie. He has been bullied since people discovered who he was.
    Also, are you actually THAT stupid to answer to my harmless post with randon insults and call ME the toxic one? You went beyond the limits of hypocrisy.

12 Last