1. Just because some Pug leaders tend to do crappy leading doesnt mean every Pug leaders are gonna be the same.

2. 99% of people on this server aint using forum. 0.7% of people on forum are aware of pug powars, so ye, **** that 0.3%.

3. You better make a list of the good ones. The post won't be long
    That's a wonderful idea.
    If i remember correctly, there was such lists before, few years ago. not sure if wound help at all right now. any1 can race/name/faction change.
    We tolerated it in the past until the rules for banning ninjas came around. At which point, we removed the threads. We would prefer to avoid witch-hunting if at all possible. That's not to mention that there was a ton of evidence indicating that those who had created the ninja-list threads were corrupt and using that influence to manipulate players in-game (i.e. "do what I say or I will put you on the list").

4. If the good RL list was to be made, how would that be done? Would one of the mods like yourself make a, for example, sticky ticket or would one of the players have to create a normal topic? One of the mods making it would be better because that way more people would see it and the topic would be cleaner. If a member created that topic it would get a couple views before the post being ignored or even worse closed because of the comments. If the Staff created it you could add people to that topic which really are good RLs and not just recommended by some people (most likely friends) of the same ethnicity for example. Maybe requiring a video after which the Staff has watched would determine whether or not the leader is good enough to be added to the list. Just like the guides which are added to one specific topic.

5. I suppose I could do it. But I would need people to provide me evidences. A video could be good, but a buttload of screens could work too. I'll have to ask my fellow mods how they feel about it.

6. I suppose I could do it. But I would need people to provide me evidences. A video could be good, but a buttload of screens could work too. I'll have to ask my fellow mods how they feel about it.
    Im willing to record my pugs if it helps weed out the bad ones.

7. Im willing to record my pugs if it helps weed out the bad ones.
    Would do the same. Had a 1shot run on ICC25man Nm and 1 guy started stating that Lead was Ninja looting when he already said from inviting people that its BOE Reserved. Rofl

8. I think that screenshots wouldn't do it, I mean it's easy to see that a leader is bad even with one SS but in order to see whether or not they're good you would need more evidence. People will most likely just screenshot the raid interface and the record which would show up after a kill but there are so many bad leaders which are leading good players. For example leader acting like a guard and raid members being the prisoners, even though a pug can be led normally. Simply put I don't think that a screenshot is enoguh to see what that raid and the leader were like.

9. I think that screenshots wouldn't do it, I mean it's easy to see that a leader is bad even with one SS but in order to see whether or not they're good you would need more evidence. People will most likely just screenshot the raid interface and the record which would show up after a kill but there are so many bad leaders which are leading good players. For example leader acting like a guard and raid members being the prisoners, even though a pug can be led normally. Simply put I don't think that a screenshot is enoguh to see what that raid and the leader were like.
    I concur on this one. Had a leader with highest degree of being an dick and kicks anyone who has opinions on how he do the raids which led us to not doing what were supposed to be doing because we hated it even though we were doing good dps and had good tactics between bosses.
    Edited: February 14, 2017

First 12