1. Would a bad RL/Pug/Ninja forum list make sense?

I see alot of people saying on global X player bad RL save for 2 boss /ignore, i do that and /ignore them. Same for ninjas, my ignore list is huge. My question is, would making and maintaining a bad raid leader, ninja and bad pug( low dps, leavers, afkers ) list make sense?

2. Ninja gets banned... Bad Raid Leader is just a bad Raid Leader... Bad pug is a definition of a pug, there are exceptions, yes, but rarely.

So I think making a list on Forum would not be useful, not to mention, that most of the people that pug (those type of pugs) aren't even on the forum.

Also why shame someone for being a bad leader? Have you ever tried taking 24 other pugs and doing a Raid? Not easy and not fun. Don't like it, make your own.

3. Ninja gets banned... Bad Raid Leader is just a bad Raid Leader... Bad pug is a definition of a pug, there are exceptions, yes, but rarely.

So I think making a list on Forum would not be useful, not to mention, that most of the people that pug (those type of pugs) aren't even on the forum.

Also why shame someone for being a bad leader? Have you ever tried taking 24 other pugs and doing a Raid? Not easy and not fun. Don't like it, make your own.
    I make my own pugs on alts, yes ive made rs25, rs10, icc 25, icc10, icc10hc pugs, all have gone well, i.e i always 99% make it atleast past vdw. The key is patience, inspecting every1 for the anchievment, gems, gear, not just looking at gs and inviting.

4. Raid leaders a dime of dusen, half the server can be a raid leader but only 1 out of 100 can truly lead. People who ninja make a ticket they banned, You should try to join a guild.

5. You better make a list of the good ones. The post won't be long

6. I lead a 25 ICC last night, some lock threatened to report me for ninja looting to another player since he rolled for the item after I /raidwarning that the roll was over and a healer won (was healer neck anyways). We kinda carried him anyways and he got 9 badges and other gear out of it. I feel like 9/10 times when someone compalains in /2 about ninjas its because they lost a roll and are having a fit

7. Fanf thing is, there are people who have Really crossed the line, and these posts are actually trying to keep you away from them... Ie, the last hard-noob, whose name i will not mention, was like boe not reserved - recipe reserved; later others said he ninjaed icc etc... Besides having Zero idea of raid, refusing to listen to others who have, and having awful attitude towards his comrades... In deed, you cannot distinguish a troll from a real case - i recall a period in pandaria where it was a Must to call a raid-organizer a ninja, and we all knew we were trolling, or having fun with a guildie on trade - however do keep in mind that there *might* be a good intention behind these warnings! In some cases, the ninja is obvious like master loot on a world boss, however, keep an eye for the uncertain ones as well... And read Kipling's "If" again!

8. Also, watch out who you are calling a noob! Some people, like ^ are just bad, however there are cases where the pug (esp pug tanks) are having 0 idea what to not do, like staying with a clothie on marrowgar, or Did fail, but want to learn, or are just newbies, and will understand the not too well-known parts of a fight (or loot) - like, that on a pug, healers do not have roll priority on spirit cloaks vs mages ie. They should be willing to listen, however... So, i am more for a list of good rls (and this is not against the rules for a reason), and just wan others for the bad ones - if any has reformed, his name will clear, else, everyone will know what he is signing for...

9. If i remember correctly, there was such lists before, few years ago. not sure if wound help at all right now. any1 can race/name/faction change.

10. If the pug leader doesn't announce the loot rules at the beginning of the raid, leave.
    If the pug leader doesn't look at the comp, if he doesn't have good gems/enchants, leave.
    If the pug leader doesn't speak good English, leave.
    If the pug leader doesn't whisper you back in a couple of seconds, leave.
    If the pug leader insults the raid anyhow, leave.
    If the pug leader speaks to his friends in his own language, leave.

What I've learned from pugs. Have fun =)

Later edit: If you ever attend a pug, do the following:
    1. Take screenshots of the initial loot rules + MS changes. Never ever forget it.
    2. Take screenshots of every loot + rolls for the specific item.
    3. Take screenshots whenever somebody from the raid leaves. It will save you time and space and drama.
    4. If your PC has the power to video, do it.

All the evidence you have is a major improvement to the ninja community.
    Edited: February 6, 2017

11. If the pug leader doesn't announce the loot rules at the beginning of the raid, leave.
    If the pug leader doesn't look at the comp, if he doesn't have good gems/enchants, leave.

1. Take screenshots of the initial loot rules + MS changes. Never ever forget it.
    3. Take screenshots whenever somebody from the raid leaves. It will save you time and space and drama.

req a sticky :D

12. If the pug leader doesn't announce the loot rules at the beginning of the raid, leave.

This. A million times this.

13. All the good raid leaders are in established guilds so expect every pug leader to be well below anybodies standard.

14. tfw when you BOE and Primo ress and that One stupid guy keeps pming you about Ninja-ing that Boe and hes gonna report you.
    THE HORRORS

15. All the good raid leaders are in established guilds so expect every pug leader to be well below anybodies standard.
    Definitely! not.
    In deed... i have seen too many leaders from the popular guilds doing ...stuff, and failing epically, seen some of my guild's leaders to make pugs (and it goes quite well ofc), seen no-guild people also having no troubles at all...
    Leading is Not connected to your surrounding, as it has way too much psychology connected to make such generalized conclusions - which some adults may never understand :( Remember, everyone is for himself, unless there is a guild of normal players where Every baka would be kicked - however, this is somewhat odd, like the prisoner island, and just won't happen on ourvserver :d

12 Last